Reviews for Your Secret Kiss of Confidence
wardo chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Beautiful... loved it completely Can't wait to read your other fics slash or not the social network fics or not, keep up the good work!
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This story was awesome, just brilliant. I love it! I'm so glad, that Eduardo forgave Mark.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I shipped Mark/Wardo ever since I saw the movie, haha. Good job!
withalittlehelpfrommyfriends chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome story. I swear to God, I shipped Mark/Wardo before I even saw that movie, and this kind of fic is exactly why. I love their healing process.
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was such an adorable story! Love it (thank god eduardo forgave mark!)
ambigousAnonymity chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
First of all, I love this fic.

Have you found the community for this fandom? If you haven't, most of it is on the TSN kink meme on livejournal. There's a couple of other sites, all tied together, and we realllllyyy need more writers.

Also, your anonymous reviews are disabled, which means people with accounts can't comment.

Finally, I love this fic.
Hazy October chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh my god, I adore this - I just wanted to let you know that, and that I think the story is great, and to thank you so much for writing and posting it. My heart feels all big and warm and happy right now, and it's all thanks to you! I will definitely be reading it again in the future. Like, the immediate future. Now. Keep up the awesome writing and thanks again!
Noverael Parabatai chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I fucking love you for writing this! There needs to be more EduardoxMark slash fast, :P Great job, and well written! You're talented in a divine sense!
urbanamore chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.
FireandSmoke chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Eeek that was briiliant and touching, it really encaptured the characters and their feelings :)