Reviews for New Events
First it seems like a cute lil fanfic until the feels made you cry at 5:34 am
iagree chapter 9 . 4/6
OK I totally agree, they were going a bit fast and the fight totally worked!
Potterhead451 chapter 40 . 3/6
this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside
Missnoseinabook chapter 41 . 2/10
Loved the concept of the story but it needs to be checked over for any spelling and grammatical errors. I did really enjoy it though x
This is so much for my Dramione heart.️
Recuerdame chapter 41 . 1/18
definitely my new favorite!
sunshine.katz chapter 15 . 1/4
This is the second time I'm trying to read this story and I've again reached the point where I can't continue - why would Hermione be interested in someone who treats girls in the way that Draco does?
cshen.julienne chapter 40 . 12/30/2017
TOTALLY LOVE IT! :D

Thank you for writing! IT was awesome and sweet and fab and I love it!
Dramione Reader chapter 38 . 12/8/2017
Loved your story. Really good. I hope you dont stop writing. This chapter was very as Draco would put it ‘mushy’ but I loved it anyway just because they finally accepted it. If you are reading this review as a potential reader, this story is highly reccomded and itis a very nice read.
uncoconut chapter 26 . 11/26/2017
Oh thank god. At least they’re a bit better at communicating than in most fanfics.
uncoconut chapter 21 . 11/26/2017
Everything was going so well and tbh I’m getting real tired of his shit
uncoconut chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
I thought Draco had realised what a shitty thing he’s doing but I guess he forgot.
uncoconut chapter 9 . 11/26/2017
How the hell does he see her as a human being when he doesn’t give two shits about the fact he is emotionally manipulating her without an sliver of remorse.
uncoconut chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Hermione’s right. He is a toe rag. What kind of asshole plays with someone’s feelings for a stupid wager.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/16/2017
You should describe Hermione's POV when Harry and Ron apologized to her.
2,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »