Reviews for New Events
Eleni.Hoax chapter 23 . 9/7
Oh man I forgot what Hermione gives Draco! I’ve been trying to remember this whole time and I still love the surprise, depth, and edge this present a good story.

You really are such a creative writer. I also love you’re description of Beauxbatons! It hooks me every time and what I remember most about this story (other than the great budding romance-friendship )
Also, the accents are great, and especially Mason’s.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 21 . 9/6
WHY IS THIS BOOK SO STINKING GOOD?!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 9 . 9/4
Ahhh this story is SO good! I love the backward and forwardness as they try to sort out their relation as friends, and the turmoil of Ron and Harry. Your characterization is dead on. I love it.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 8 . 9/4
Wow, this story is so great. It continues to be one of my all time favorites and guilty pleasures. This is my fourth time reading it over the yearsI keep coming back!
linadjahat chapter 36 . 8/22
mione is stupid..Going on for months hating draco without listen his explanation..
Wow! Thoroughly enjoyed it! You brought out their emotions so well!
First it seems like a cute lil fanfic until the feels made you cry at 5:34 am
iagree chapter 9 . 4/6
OK I totally agree, they were going a bit fast and the fight totally worked!
Potterhead451 chapter 40 . 3/6
this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside
Missnoseinabook chapter 41 . 2/10
Loved the concept of the story but it needs to be checked over for any spelling and grammatical errors. I did really enjoy it though x
This is so much for my Dramione heart.️
Recuerdame chapter 41 . 1/18
definitely my new favorite!
sunshine.katz chapter 15 . 1/4
This is the second time I'm trying to read this story and I've again reached the point where I can't continue - why would Hermione be interested in someone who treats girls in the way that Draco does?
cshen.julienne chapter 40 . 12/30/2017
TOTALLY LOVE IT! :D

Thank you for writing! IT was awesome and sweet and fab and I love it!
Dramione Reader chapter 38 . 12/8/2017
Loved your story. Really good. I hope you dont stop writing. This chapter was very as Draco would put it ‘mushy’ but I loved it anyway just because they finally accepted it. If you are reading this review as a potential reader, this story is highly reccomded and itis a very nice read.
2,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »