Reviews for New Events
squido chapter 41 . 7/15/2014
i am going to read it right now, if it as good as this one! i love it so much! this is officially, the best fanfic i've read in my ife! congrats, coz i'm hard to please! i love it! you need to publish loads and loads, so then i can read all of them!
squido chapter 26 . 7/14/2014
a little boring? are you mad? i love it! i espescially love it when they kiss, though it makes me really jealous...
squido chapter 25 . 7/14/2014
i love it so much! i wish i had aboyfriend, and if and when i do, i hope he'sas romantic as the draco in your fanfic! you've totaly got me hooked!

on draco...
squido chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
i luv it.
end of.
Artemis-Max-Katniss-Holmes chapter 41 . 7/12/2014
You should be an inspiration to writers everywhere because you finished a fanfiction forty chapters long in less than a year. Which is amazing since some people write half the amount because of 'writers' block' and 'school' and other stuff. This is one of the best dramione fanfictions I've read, kudos to you!
salazar sassmaster chapter 38 . 7/11/2014
I just finished reading this story and it was by far one of my favorite dramione fics. The idea was just so original and interesting!. I can't wait to read more your work
MultifandomQueen chapter 40 . 7/4/2014
OH MY GUS THIS IS PERFECT! It's literally flawless. Thank you for not rushing their romance, as many other fanfic writers do, and for finishing it. You have no idea how many times I read really good fanfic the BAM... It's not finished.
I love your story!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
I just hope that they get to dating, Ron (in this fanfic) is SO mean to her!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Hermione must be completely confused. She's probably thinking "Malfoy's so weird, first he's nice then he calls her a mudblood." But great story I love it!
drac01sMisunderst00d chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
I know you've finished this story forever ago, but I just wanted to say that I love the creative way you used to have Ron and Hermione break up! And you have a great writing style and do a good job progressing at a believable pace.
-drac01sMisundert00d
crazy bookworm chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
THE FEELS THE FEELS OMG! Too much, this is really well written!
amatorlibri22 chapter 40 . 6/13/2014
So even though you finished this story a couple I years ago, I still have to write a review. This is seriously one of the best Dramione fanfics I've read. I LOVED their friendship and how they didn't lose their personalities along the way. Especially Draco. Most stories I come across where they are friends, he turns into and emotional, sappy, and for lack of a better word, Gryffindor. It drives me nuts. So thank you. You also didn't go to any extremes with their personalities, which I was thankful for. The way you wrote Hermione was perfect. It's so hard to really get her, but you did a brilliant job. This has been exactly what I am looking for. I can't wait to read your other stories.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/9/2014
*screams* YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Guest chapter 35 . 6/9/2014
*Does a happy dance* YASSSSS! He passed
Guest chapter 34 . 6/9/2014
He wrote her a letter. Awww :')
1,986 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »