Reviews for New Events
Eleni.Hoax chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Awe, I love that Blaise told her about the necklace. I like that they're so close! He's so great. :) Favorite character. 3
The interaction was D'artagnan was well done. As both men ARE of sophistication and rank, it makes sense for him to walk immediately next to him and exchange nods to acknowledge one another's abilities and station. They are very much alike, Draco and D.
The bit about the aura was just so cool! I gobbled that up as I read that, what a neat little input! So inventive, and such a classy way to reinforce the reality of their relationship to Draco. It was cool to have the suave D'artagnan asking about it. :)
Eleni.Hoax chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
No, i loved that it involved more thinking than one night of snogging with passion. And the fact that she still sees them as Slytherins again as a great reminder was completely brill. Loved, loved, loved it.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
Ahhhh, I'm so in love with this fic.
The Christmas presents bit was sweet, and I laughed out loud when Blaise and Mione exchanged gifts.

But the Ball... My, the Ball. *That* was your crowning glory. 33
I love that Draco has his moments of lust towards her, especially including the moments it occured before this night several chapters ago, because really, honestly, that's who he is at times claiming the Slytherin Sex God title. Even if it's only sometimes and sparingly. For just the right girl ;)

*Kisses you on both cheek* You did excellently, my dear!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
Ohhhh! This is so cute! I'm all in a tizzy! Draco is now so adorable. His natural reactions are so amazing and on cue it's hard to imagine they're fake. _

I'm really glad you explained why the potion was so difficult to make, and why virtually no other death eater would remove it because I thought that was important when Dumbledore first handed her the potion. Like, why if there's a remedy did nobody remove it before? The ones who were scared into submission. Why didn't they get it done?
Of course, even dreaming of the thing being removed probably is not thought of as we see here with Draco. Mostly they all think it's permanent. I like it. :)
Eleni.Hoax chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
Oh I'm so exited! I LOVE Mason! :D And his accent is just great. _

And, well, I know they use dragon scale in class but commenting on your commentary, unicorn hair IS rare as Slughorn wished to collect some from Hagrid in book 6 for at least a fetching price of ten Gallions. And of course, the spider venom is almost impossible to come by, as it cannot be collected (usually) when the spider is still conscious.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Ohhhh, I love the scene in the forest! I kept wondering if thus go back there, and I'm glad that's become their private thinking spot.

Eep! Excited to read about Hermione's dress!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
*EEEEEEEE!*
*Dances with glee, dancing with glee!*

I also really liked the opening, where he banters and she retorts about his sexual innuendos. I think them being on indecent terms before the task really helped to put the tension in, though if it had been included in her thought process it would have been more rewarding as the danger neared.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
Yay! She's finally honest with her feeling for Draco! And I like that he's only acting the part of her friend when this realization happens. Good stuff, good stuff!
I also forgot about Blanche enlisting Mione to help and I think that's a really great idea! Plus how she thought of Draco at the time when she agreed. . . ;)
Eleni.Hoax chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
Awwwe, I love the cheesey Granger-Malfoy-and-even-Blaise stuff. Adorbs. 3
Eleni.Hoax chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Oh sugar quills, I am floating on clouds, that scene was so perfect. The way they just slipped into that. Mm. 333 I like her sudden bravery.
And gosh, Malfoy's blunt. Calling out to Ron that he's romancing his ex-girlfriend. Sheesh, that takes balls. Even for him it's surprising.
I like that her and Ron are hopefully going to get back to normalcy soon and he's seen the errors of his ways. :)
Eleni.Hoax chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Gosh, I loved everything about this chapter. Except Draco made me so mad just going with a girl like that! JUST because Blaise offered. She was completely random! Urgh, people who just have sex with whoever like that make me so mad.
Everything else was great, I liked the sitting by the tree forever and the hug where he started gently rubbing her back gave such a warm happy feeling!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Whoa! That's TWICE Anthony's known something Hermione didn't! Living up to the Ravenclaw aspect and I like it!
GOOD. I'm glad that she goes to write Harry, that she still turns to him for comfort to make her feel better, even when Anthony's offering and Draco's dogging her. I love Hermione and Harry's relationship in the original stories so I love to see it transfer into fanficiton.
Ah, my heart soars at his declaration of her relationship status. :D His triumphant look really topped it off. I admire him for sticking up for Mione back there, when Millicent was being rude. And the fact that the Slytherins all agreed on it being too white had me in giggles. :)
That was sweet when Anthony asked if she wanted to talk again. I have to admit, when he suggested the break up relief was because of Malfoy, i didn't see it coming! I had completely forgot what this even centers on with the drama of Ron, and that's good, because it shows that's not what Hermione is thinking all the time. Great job! *Gives Draco-like smirk of approval*
Eleni.Hoax chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
AHAHAHA, Malfoy assessing that the only people who should be able to be royalty of the universe should be a Malfoy. "He doubted she had rank that high." Godric, that was funny.
Hmm, I like the idea of a fumbling Veela! Haha, poor Ron . . . Hit by lightning, that's an accurate description.
I really like that Hermione said all of those honest things about their friendship outloud. It holds much stronger and true than thinking them to herself. And now, there are no pretenses, and Draco and she know they have to do better and work to get over all of these issues. Because even though all those things are true, the overlapping judgement is that they still want to be friends. :)
Eleni.Hoax chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Those French Head pricks! I love the French, I really do, but it ticks me off to no end seeing them exchange smirks like that, knowing Mione would have to change and judging her for it in "i knew it" looks. Jerks.
Awe, I like the transitional Malfoy, as he says things that are semi-rude but does so less intimidatingly and more cordially.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Cute! I love the parts with Anthony! :D

Great come back to those snobs, Hermione.
2,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »