Reviews for New Events
Guest chapter 36 . 6/7/2013
I don't understand, why it matters what Hogwarts will think? I find it silly that they would care about it. If they really love each other, they wouldn't care what some people at school think. The whole England doesn't have right to tell them whether they can be together or not. Hermione is not very brave after all. Or maybe they both care more about what others think than they love each other? I am sorry that this probably sounds offensive, but its true,its really stupid reason.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/7/2013
wasn't she listening? he called it off, the necklace is a proof that his feelings are genuine. I really don't understand her sometimes.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
really Hermione, what is wrong with you? why she wants to look like a boy?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
I will be really very dissapointed If she gets her old clothes back...I don't understand her, what woman doesn't want to look nice? I imagine her old clothes are really ugly, so she really wants to walk in that? it doesn't make sense. But probably she is too immature, at least in my opinion, but I'm not saying it because of this incident with clothes, her whole relationship with Ron is weird, I cannot believe that she is happy in that relationship, she is supposed to be inteligent, clever, surely she knows that Ron is horrible boyfriend or she is just deluding herself. Or..probably its because she doesn't know anything else, but still, she should know something is not okay.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
hermiones behaviour about missing clothes and changing her hair was really childlish. She should be happy.
about smiling at Malfoy...I hope that she will not forgive him so easily...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
i wish ron didn't go with them...i don't know why she is still with him, he is horrible.
Darrzie chapter 40 . 6/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story, fantastic job! (:
MrDarling chapter 40 . 5/28/2013
I usually don't read stories longer than 20 chapters but this one was pleasant. Thank you and nice job.
Kat-Knife chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Great chapter! I love the Mortal Instruments, it's a great series! :)
Kat-Knife chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Really like this story, the only thing I would criticise is slight grammar and punctuation issues, otherwise its great! :)
Kat-Knife chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Great chapter! Go Hermione for being suspicious and not falling for Draco! :)
Kat-Knife chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Stuff? What kind of stuff is Blaise referring to? I'm pretty sure I already know, but poor Hermione, she has no idea what is about yo befall her. :)
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow! Super interesting plot! I like the fact that you didn't use the cliché of Hermione and Draco both being Heads and the Triwizard Tournament adds something extra! :)
jilyxo chapter 41 . 5/20/2013
I literally read your story in two days it was so well written! You're an awesome author
Sherbet Lemon chapter 41 . 5/19/2013
Great story really enjoyed it! (:
1,919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »