Reviews for New Events
FlairYourFuel chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
If reviewing is how to get you to update faster I'll do it every time.

This is the point where I'm not sure what you're going to do, but I know it will be big. I can see it as two ways.

A)Draco gets chosen as the person from Hogwarts. Hermione is worried about him the whole time and near the end he is face to face with death so he calls out (In front of everybody I may add) that he loves her.

B)Ron get's chosen as the person from Hogwarts. He is doing well and Hermione is falling for him. But secretly the person who is Ron's mate is actually good friends with Bill's wife and thus it's a whole setup where Ron and Hermione will end up together. But Draco finds out and tries to stop it and the process he ends up doing something that ruins his relationship with Hermione but then he fixes it by addmitting his love or (in the case that they're both 18 at this point) he declares his love and proposes to her at dinner.

Or C)Neither Ron nor Draco get's chosen and it's some random person. Ron ends up completely crushiing Hermione and she runs to the first person she finds for comfort (aka Viktor)and he slowly get's hermione to fall in love with him and it's really part of a whole strange after war thing to get rid of all muggleborns. Draco finds out and askes her to the ball so that she won't be with Viktor when the fina; phase happens. She ends up realizing she's in love and they live happily ever after. (Her and Draco that is)

That's my 2 cents. And sorrry for any errors in the last paragraph my review thing is flipping out and everytime I type a lettter it snaps to it and then instantly back to the top so I can't fix any problems.

Update Soon!- FlareonRocks
Jessica682 chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
cute cute cute cute!

LadyFateContemplatingDisaster chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
...i wish my crush acted like draco in this chapter... lol update soon!
jentrem99 chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
Incredible chapter! Truly awesome! Update soon PLEASE! :)
TWILIGHT 123 chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
plz hurry up!:( rembr,im only rushing b/c im addiccted to ur story

kyrexx chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
Love it so far :) keep it up
whatabeautifulmess chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
Another great chapter, but I expect nothing less now. Very detailed and believable and a joy to read.
Cathrine chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i studied almost all the DracoxHermione..and i absolutely luv ur story...UPDATE plz..!
Jenny chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
I love the new chapter and how Draco is changing. Can't wait for the next update :)
OBLuvr13 chapter 15 . 4/10/2011
I really like your story! Draco and Hermione's friendship is so cute! Love where the story is going and i cant wait to read more!

Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2011
More please i like how this plot is very different than most others i have read:)
Lizzy B chapter 15 . 4/10/2011
I love your story! It's so cute! Please update soon!

Bubblygirl15 chapter 15 . 4/10/2011
awwwwww! I LOVE Draco! 3 This was a great chapter perfect length and perfect amount of interaction between Draco and Hermione 3
parakeetwuvs chapter 15 . 4/10/2011
this is super super good. I really liked how you got rid of Ron, and the part about the enchanted mirror. update sooon pretty please?
FiOnAFiO chapter 15 . 4/10/2011
Cute chapter! Please update!
1,971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 125 .. Last Next »