Reviews for New Events
zoe chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
this is so incredibly sweet! i can't wait to see what happens! and i'm sorry you have writer's block on 27, i always do that whenever i get to a climax. good luck!
whatabeautifulmess chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
Ah, another person that has discovered love for Blaise. Yay! This was brilliant, and I'm really looking forward to reading more. But how on earth are you updating?
E chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
I am really liking this, the veelas are really stuck up tho right!
Sarah chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Hey your really good please update soon of and please get chapter 14 done befor chapter 24
Jessica682 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
moree pleasee
Bubblygirl15 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so happy you updated! This chapter was sooo good! Im so glad that Hermione and Draco are friends again :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add the next chapter like now! Or as soon as you can lol :D
PhotographyJen chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Yippee drake and mione
Kepex chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
I love your story it's so good;) I love dramione and this is the best fanfic I've read yet!
anon chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Loved the new chapter! I guessed that Ron was that Veela's mate in the library scene, great twist to the plot :D
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Where hermione said Ron couldnt give two cents you should have said sickles or something or have draco ask what a cent was.

I love the story !
wintersong1954 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
A rather cute and light hearted story for all the teen angst between Hermione and Draco. And Ron as usual doesn't have a clue how to act. Can't wait to see where you take it as long as you separate Rom and Hermione soon. I've never seen the attraction between them.
Cap'N Whitlock chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
OMG this is reallly good :D

but the only thing im confused about is this whole veela business what is a veela?
dreamcatcherinthemoonlight chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
I totally love this story! I would really like to be Hermione right now! I just love Draco! Great writing and great idea! Update soon :)
elizaII chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
"When she opened her eyes, the scenery was very different, and she knew that they were in Europe."

Britain is in Europe so she was already in Europe xD?
CheshireCat23 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Ron and Veelas... I feel kinda bad for Hermione, even though she doesn't really want to be in a relationship with ROn anymore.
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 126 .. Last Next »