Reviews for New Events
azertykeynes chapter 41 . 11/22/2015
Delete this.
azertykeynes chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
How can Blaise know about the properties of the necklace?
azertykeynes chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
This last fight was unreasonable. And I don't see why she had snubbed him after supposedly learning of Daphne, even if she doesn't like that he's fornicating. They're friends - well, she thinks they are, anyway. I'm not sure what he thinks.
azertykeynes chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
Why did Hermione say it was practically Draco's fault Dumbledore got killed when Dumbledore isn't dead, yet? He gave a speech during the Welcome Feast and he lent Hagrid his Phoenix.

Also, you have Snape give Hermione an O for her DADA essay, not Potions. Slughorn teaches potions.
guillenlulu chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I have only just read the first chapter. I can usually tell wether I will like the story or not just by the first chapter, and so far it great. I think that your interpretation of the characters is spot on and they don't seem out of character. NICE! Looking forward to to reading the rest. It has probably been a while since this fix has been done, but I hope you are still writing.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Hermione blamed Draco for Dumbledore's death and yet he's alive in this story. Also Draco said he would never apologize after calling Hermione a mudblood and yet he apologized earlier after bumping into her. Just a few inconsistencies I thought needed to be addressed to avoid future confusions.

I did like Draco carrying Hermione's books when he did.
karu52 chapter 40 . 9/27/2015
Very good story!
dmhglover13 chapter 40 . 9/24/2015
Hi Lissa,
I noticed that this story was last updated on Dec 26 2011, and i please beg you that if you still write fan-fictions (fingers crossed) then please write a sequel to what happens after new events to draco and hermione maybe about their wedding or how Narcissa reacts please do its been a year since i finished reading this story and i fell in love with it so please write a sequel i bet many people would like this too

Sincerely,
DmHgLover13
Guest chapter 41 . 9/10/2015
Epic
ealden chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
Usually I reciew stories i love in all caps with tons of exclamation points. But I love this one too much to leave anything but a serious and genuine review. Honestly I've read it 3 times and each time gets better and better. Your description between their relationship is so in character and whenever they did something adorable, I had butterflies. I cried for the months they were apart and I laughed at their banter. Thank you so much for writing this and that it made me feel these happy emotions. I'm sure this isn't the last time I'll be reading it. Much love. :)
Riptide3 chapter 41 . 8/9/2015
So frickin good
IShipFromFandoms chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This was the BEST Dramoine Fanfiction I have EVER read and was wondering if you ever considered getting Quotev! It's a little similar to this a pretty straight forward! We can roleplay easily and you can write books, make quizzes and polls, fandom accounts and write any kind of book! Hopefully you would consider it and my account name on there is I Am The Mockingjay so we can roleplay. I am new to this website as well so yes! Hopefully you see this, this story is amazing and I CANNOT stop thinking about it!
GUEST NUMERO UNO chapter 41 . 7/29/2015
I sorta wanted draco to die in the look last triwizard tournament
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
OH GOD. This chapter was incredible. I could feel the tension between them.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
This is good from the start.
1,986 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »