Reviews for New Events
MaiWishes chapter 40 . 8/17/2013
Awwwwww

This was fabulous. Its been a long time since I got excited or anxious to go back home to read a fanfic. This is actually the first D/H ive read as I never thought it would work, but you did it quite perfect. Thanks to you I found a new ship to read
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 40 . 8/17/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's funny and interesting and I really like the way you focused on developing friendship between Hermione and Draco-their relationship wasn't too rushed, which is the case in most stories.
I'm also very fond of friendship you created between Blaise and Hermione-so sweet :) And before this story I actually never thought about the possibility of Blaise and Ginny being a couple...at first I was suprised but I really grew to love them through story :)
And I mustn't forget to mention the charachter of Blanche you created-really great idea and her and Ron are simply adorable! :D
Thank you for writing this amazing story hun! 3
MaiWishes chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
No female champions...? Considering how awful Fluer did it would be nice to have a competent female champion :/
MaiWishes chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Ew Draco is such a slut, how can you sleep with someone you doesn't even like. And that girl is a Whore, gross. Does this actually happen frequently in regular schools? Im in a private school, the only sex Ive heard of didnt happen for at least a few months into the relationship o.O i must be such a prude lol
MaiWishes chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
He got her a DRAGON! xD thats so romantic. Their relationship is going along nicely :)
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Im glad they talk civilly before he was dared to seduce her. It would be awful the other way
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Idk about Hermione smelling Draco's cologne, its not like she's attracted to him yet. In the books Harry smelling Ginny before he knew he liked her was different. Hermione has little reason to like Draco. I love mens cologne by the way, its sexy that draco wears some
GoldenSnitch123 chapter 34 . 8/10/2013
As I started reading the letter, my eyes literally filled to the brim with tears. I can't believe how beautifully written and emotional that letter was.
kankle19 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Loving it!
piah chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
good
Brune67 chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Hello ! I started to read your story a few days ago, as the resume seemed to be quite promising. Though the bet idea is a classic in romance stories, I was hoping you would do things in a different way... However, I have to admit I am a bit disappointed...
First of all, I really don't get the thing with the amortentia.. This doesn't really make sense to me, I don't think these scene was necessary. We KNOW they are going to end up together so really, the fact they already are attracted to each other (kind of out of the blue), ruins the suspense.
The other thing I am uncomfortable with is the fact that everything is so simple. Hermione is just falling so easily in the trap... But the rose scene was funny :)
I am also disappointed with the deus ex machina of Ron suddenly out of the way. Really there is no suspense again, you took the solution of easiness (that's my honest impression). He is a problem, abracadabra he falls in love and everything goes to the right place. Everything is really so obvious I'm the story... Krum has no use except push Hermione in Drago's arms (I saw it coming like two chapters before it happened)... Why couldn't she meet someone she would be interessted in ? A true competitor to Drago ? Or why couldn't she have real troubles to get rid of Ron ? In the end, there is no real obstacle, and we can anticipate everything that is going to happen... Too bad because the idea was great at first.

My comment might seem severe, but you should know I left it because I like you story despise all the facts I stated. I wouldnt say anything if it was bad :) it is still an agreeable and distracting story, even though there's no real suspense... I might read it until the end, because I am a really curious person but I might as well just stop my reading now :/ really it's too bad, because I like the idea of going to France for the tournament etc..
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
"No I was passing, and you two violated my sight," he sneered.
I actually laughed at this!

Hehe, I knew it was Malfoy's cologne.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
So he just...threw the rose at her? LOL

Btw, you might wanna come back and re-edit this about the Dumbledore bit.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Draco paused before sealing his fate.
I feel there's a double meaning there :D
Kerprew chapter 1 . 6/14/2013