Reviews for New Events
CJ chapter 29 . 7/1/2015
I would like living in the Gryffindor tower . Besides I like the color red better than green.
CJ chapter 28 . 6/30/2015
I like the chocolate shop. There also must have been a spell to keep the chairs from melting when a person sat on them.
CJ chapter 27 . 6/30/2015
Why does Hermione keep messing things up with her and Draco? She messed things up twice already.
CJ chapter 26 . 6/30/2015
Hermione shouldn't have told Draco about Mason. I thought she was supposed to be smart.
CJ chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
Why didn't Blaise take some one to the ball? If Hermione's dress is creamy sliver it would be gray. Why didn't you say her dress was sliver-white? Was it form fitting or did it have a full skirt? Why would she have slits in her dress up to her shins? Oh well, other than confusing descriptions it's a great read. You have some awesome talent. One more thing is Draco part vampire? I mean he drank a potion that is 95 percent Hermione's blood. What is she going to do about those promised dates with Mason? Draco really is the jealous type when it comes to Hermione. He be out to kill Mason. He was even jealous about Antony taking his girl to the hospital.
CJ chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
With Hermione Draco is becoming a gentleman.
CJ chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
I like how the aunt is making the girls dresses for the ball using a mist. That was neat. Keep writing one of a kind stuff.
CJ chapter 21 . 6/28/2015
I wonder if Hermione and Draco are still going to the ball together? Why did he tell Ron that Hermione was pregnant. I know why he said they were a couple. Why would Ron be so angry about it? Why did she have to clarify things with Ron? I see why Draco is not talking to her.
CJ chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
I am surprised that none of the French boys had asked Hermione to the dance.
Mary chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
It took nineteen chapters for them to kiss. Some stories were finished way before then.
CJ chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
Hermione should be happy to get new clothes.
C J chapter 16 . 6/28/2015
It is nice to see Draco getting jealous over Hermione spending time with Ron.
CJ chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
So I guess Ron is Blanche's mate.
CJ chapter 14 . 6/26/2015
Since Ron and Blanche are mates the cost is clear for Draco to move into Hermione's life.
Mary chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
What happens Lissa? Ron goes with Persephone?
1,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »