Reviews for New Events
dmhglover13 chapter 40 . 9/24/2015
Hi Lissa,
I noticed that this story was last updated on Dec 26 2011, and i please beg you that if you still write fan-fictions (fingers crossed) then please write a sequel to what happens after new events to draco and hermione maybe about their wedding or how Narcissa reacts please do its been a year since i finished reading this story and i fell in love with it so please write a sequel i bet many people would like this too

Sincerely,
DmHgLover13
Guest chapter 41 . 9/10/2015
Epic
ealden chapter 40 . 8/15/2015
Usually I reciew stories i love in all caps with tons of exclamation points. But I love this one too much to leave anything but a serious and genuine review. Honestly I've read it 3 times and each time gets better and better. Your description between their relationship is so in character and whenever they did something adorable, I had butterflies. I cried for the months they were apart and I laughed at their banter. Thank you so much for writing this and that it made me feel these happy emotions. I'm sure this isn't the last time I'll be reading it. Much love. :)
HerMione314 chapter 41 . 8/9/2015
So frickin good
IShipFromFandoms chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This was the BEST Dramoine Fanfiction I have EVER read and was wondering if you ever considered getting Quotev! It's a little similar to this a pretty straight forward! We can roleplay easily and you can write books, make quizzes and polls, fandom accounts and write any kind of book! Hopefully you would consider it and my account name on there is I Am The Mockingjay so we can roleplay. I am new to this website as well so yes! Hopefully you see this, this story is amazing and I CANNOT stop thinking about it!
GUEST NUMERO UNO chapter 41 . 7/29/2015
I sorta wanted draco to die in the look last triwizard tournament
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
OH GOD. This chapter was incredible. I could feel the tension between them.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
This is good from the start.
miss walflower chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
i love this story so much and have read it at least 5 times. i was just wondering if you got the chimera from Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them?
FanGirlJen chapter 40 . 7/19/2015
LOVE THIS :D draco and hermione make the cutest couple ever! :D
miss walflower chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
of coarse i've read the mortal instruments series. it's one of my favourites. by the way, i love the story so far. keep up the good work!
CJ chapter 40 . 7/8/2015
Some of your descriptions for dresses are tacty. Hermione wear a purple dress with a v neck all the way down to her knees. That was no dress. It's a strip of material. No wonder Draco liked what Hermione wore. Other wise it was good writing.
CJ chapter 39 . 7/6/2015
It is kind of neat to be writing about people who are the same as you are. They are graduating from Hogwarts while you are graduating from High school. This is great writing for a teenager.
CJ chapter 38 . 7/5/2015
You have three more chapters after this , why? Why to all the wizards have to get married after Hogwarts?
CJ chapter 37 . 7/4/2015
Hermione was being the hypocrite not Ginny. If Hermione likes Draco go be with him. Who cares what Ron and Harry think. Blaise was right about her. Still him and Draco should not have made that bet. It back fired on them.
2,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »