Reviews for New Events
Eleni.Hoax chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Gosh, I loved everything about this chapter. Except Draco made me so mad just going with a girl like that! JUST because Blaise offered. She was completely random! Urgh, people who just have sex with whoever like that make me so mad.
Everything else was great, I liked the sitting by the tree forever and the hug where he started gently rubbing her back gave such a warm happy feeling!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
Whoa! That's TWICE Anthony's known something Hermione didn't! Living up to the Ravenclaw aspect and I like it!
GOOD. I'm glad that she goes to write Harry, that she still turns to him for comfort to make her feel better, even when Anthony's offering and Draco's dogging her. I love Hermione and Harry's relationship in the original stories so I love to see it transfer into fanficiton.
Ah, my heart soars at his declaration of her relationship status. :D His triumphant look really topped it off. I admire him for sticking up for Mione back there, when Millicent was being rude. And the fact that the Slytherins all agreed on it being too white had me in giggles. :)
That was sweet when Anthony asked if she wanted to talk again. I have to admit, when he suggested the break up relief was because of Malfoy, i didn't see it coming! I had completely forgot what this even centers on with the drama of Ron, and that's good, because it shows that's not what Hermione is thinking all the time. Great job! *Gives Draco-like smirk of approval*
Eleni.Hoax chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
AHAHAHA, Malfoy assessing that the only people who should be able to be royalty of the universe should be a Malfoy. "He doubted she had rank that high." Godric, that was funny.
Hmm, I like the idea of a fumbling Veela! Haha, poor Ron . . . Hit by lightning, that's an accurate description.
I really like that Hermione said all of those honest things about their friendship outloud. It holds much stronger and true than thinking them to herself. And now, there are no pretenses, and Draco and she know they have to do better and work to get over all of these issues. Because even though all those things are true, the overlapping judgement is that they still want to be friends. :)
Eleni.Hoax chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Those French Head pricks! I love the French, I really do, but it ticks me off to no end seeing them exchange smirks like that, knowing Mione would have to change and judging her for it in "i knew it" looks. Jerks.
Awe, I like the transitional Malfoy, as he says things that are semi-rude but does so less intimidatingly and more cordially.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Cute! I love the parts with Anthony! :D

Great come back to those snobs, Hermione.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
I like that she still takes comfort and warmth from Harry as her friend. :)
Well, at least she decided to stay with Ron before seeing Malfoy! That was important, I think.
Awe, I like that Ron was being sensitive. And good for her for not thinking it (the note of apology) was enough.

Wouldn't typical Hermione be packed a full day early? Wow, I'm surprised to find a flaw!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
Ahh, I love that he loves calling her Hermione. Hearing your name from someone you care about DOES sound wonderful, the wholeness and shape of it so different somehow. And speaking their name is almost as equally nice. :) I like that he used it first with Ron, and not her. And the fact that he considered Ron's loyalty/care for Hermione is also a great input.
It was so cute the way he caught himself smiling and stopped. _

It was an amazing touch making her take out her frustrations on Malfoy. They needed a good fight, or their relationship would move too much in a straight line.
Great job!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
His lip-curling and "I'm a Malfoy" *** Godric, I love what you've done with his character. And Hermione's too, the way she replied, "And I'm not."
Plus the juicy and wonderful addition of him being mad at HER for holding hands with Weasley, instead of being mad at Ron. Perfection.

Mm, kinda wished she'd given credit to Anthony for the dragon idea. But whatevs. I ate up Malfoy's retorts to Ron in the library, and his listening to hermione when she said 'no.' Especially the bit when he left and said he'd leave the two lovebirds alone. X)
Eleni.Hoax chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I like that Hermione avoided Malfoy. After their conversation it just seemed right, you know? And she didn't even look up when she knew he was staring in the beginning, and I just really think that all this shows her strong will of character.
Love that she screamed at him and told him off permanently! A true Hermione.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
I just love that even though Malfoy is trying to win Hermione, he doesn't sacrifice his character or personality to the task. He is still sneering and jabbing remarks every now and then, even if they are not to be mean directly to HER. It's just who he is. And every chapter I find that again and I think it's my favorite part about this whole fiction. He's still Malfoy.
Ahhh, more gems of the original series! The Goblin Wars of 1412, each member of Potter's original Quidditch team, the reference of Luna being commentator, the mention of Neville's herbology insight in the previous chapters, all of it... So good... So good.. My heart could soar.

(Although I am surprise to see that Colin Creevey didn't have anything highly biased and admiring about Harry during commentating)
Eleni.Hoax chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
AHHHHH THE "UNLUCKY YOU" HAD ME SPINNING FOR MINUTES! And I like that she didn't completely buy his story, and he didn't want her to. Also the Hogwarts, A History thing was just darned cute.
Ugh you're characterization is so accurate I want to hurl. Thousands of people would KILL to have that kind of accuracy. Especially to have it come out so fluidly.
You even have the details right! Like multiple books for Ancient Runes, and what the teacher's name is. Great job. :D Extra marks.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAA best scene in the library, I can't help but stop grinning. I love this new Draco, and it makes absolute sense he would find everything 10X funnier if we was wanting to turn over a new leaf and was worry-free.
I adore that you keep them 100,000% in character with themselves:
Ron's scornful remarks, and Draco's "losers" and all so many others just have me eating this up. It's also really nice that you made the chapters and paragraphs short and sweet. Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing not pertaining to the story, and highly, HIGHLY fun and light to read! Gobble this up like Christmas Pudding. 33

P.S. You had me DYING at Draco's "losers" and "Everyone here is less intelligent and attractive-looking than I am." Ahahaha
Eleni.Hoax chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Love Hermione's thought process. And the bit where they were like her children. Hahah, Harry glancing at Ron and not saying he smelled Ginny. _ Cute, cute 3
Eleni.Hoax chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh my goodness, I am so excited to be reading this again. I kept thinking over and over again in my mind "What was that great Fanfic with Anthony Goldstein as Head Boy?" I always loved that touch because most Dramoine pairings have them featured as both Heads. And her relationship with Anthony as it goes on is nice. He's a good friend. :)
Now, I know I'll say it again, but I L-O-V-E Draco and Blaise's relationship in this fic! It's the first (and most effective) one that has made me taking a liking to him! (Blaise, I mean. I've always loved Draco.)
Anyway, I can't believe I never wrote a real review for this, I've read it almost twice before and this will be my third (and hopefully complete) time! SO appreciative you've completed it. :D It makes me so happy.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2014