Reviews for Century Long Punishment
llfrozensunll chapter 1 . 7/7
Is it too late to review for a sequel?
epichlexi chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I love this. It would be nice to see an AU story (maybe already written I am still reading your wonderful fics) about if Tesla HAD been Ashley's father and had actually been able to be there..
hguy13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I would love a sequel.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That's awesome! I totally love it! I was hoping someone would write a fic like this! *runs off to read the rest*
earlyable chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was amazing! He totally has to tell her!
victorionious chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh my gosh that's so SAD! He certainly does seem the type that, given the chance to be a father, would probably be... ecstatic. And this... heartbreaking. Very likely, actually... but HEARTBREAKING.

She does have a lot of his snark... and sense of humor... and his spunk... John doesn't have any spunk... ah, whatever. She's John's in the show. (Or is she? xD)

Ah well, still... it sucks for Nikola. Like, in a major way. I'm going to run along and read the sequel to this now.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Is it terrible that I actually wish this was canon? That Tesla was really Ashley's father? I love the chemistry between Tesla and Helen. And I just love Tesla in general.

Great fic!

Continue possibly?
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh! I love this! Amazing story line! poor nikola! I wanna know what Helen was so upset about all those years ago to make her do that ;)
Adria626 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ah...Poor Nikola! I felt so sorry for him at the end of this story. I wanted to smack Helen over the head for her not willing to hear him out properly. Good job! It would be cool if you wrote a sequel. Either Helen's POV or the next bit. Either way it would be awesome.
catwoman90808 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was so sweet! I really like it T_T POOR Nikola! Don't worry Nikola I still love you! You have to continue it!

My poor perverted brain wants to read more!
MycroftsAngelEyes chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh My God...

Please continued with this! I don't care if it's a one-shot! I want more please... I love it!

So heart-wrenching and oh God Nikola! *melts*

I you. :)
lastrequest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ack! Poor Nikola. Wonderfully written :)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hi there,

This is a GREAT, TERRIFIC job. I really enjoyed it from start to finish so please, please keep up the great, talented work you do :D :)

Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Woah... like woah...

Can you imagine if that were true? If Helen ever found out? I can't help but wonder how she'd react... if Ashley knew, how she would react? Better then she did when she found out that her father was Jack the Ripper or differently?

And yet again i am typing my thoughts as I review. I gotta stop doing that...

GREAT Story! Very well written and enjoyable, if a bit sad on Nikola's part. Oh and Helen's of course :)