Reviews for Promise
Darkis Shadow chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
aww poor Garret what subclass of mage is Mira?
IEezAsian chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
OMFG I LOVE THIS STORY.

I recently just started playing DFO and I am ADDICTED TO THE SLAYER CLASS.

There's hardly any good stories like this in a while. I like your plot and writing style and the way you add humor and real emotions into your characters.

PLEASE UPDATE. I'M BEGGING YOU.
Flying on Autumn Breezes chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
This chapter is made up entirely of non-story content, and therefore violates the rules and guidelines of FFN. Please take this down. It has been reported.

May StarClan guide your paws,

~Midnight

**Nightleaf of LawlClan**
Flamefrost chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
This does not content any story content, and is therefore breaking FFN Guidelines. Please take it down or replace it with a real story chapter. :P

~Frosty of LC~
Storm's Redemption chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Your story is in violation of FFN Guidelines because it contains no story content. Please replace or remove the chapter.

-Storm-
Shingetsu Oni chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
This was deliciously wonderful, and i do hope you put more up! This fandom is severely lacking, though i understand why, with it being an MMORPG (or whatever you call it, pfft )

But know that i loooove love love LOVE this story, and the mage is totally my fave. And it totally doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I love the mage class... No, not at all

/whistles innocently

Ok... maybe a little.

The characters are great and I just want TO HUG GARRET and make it all better even though it wouldn't help... But! But! I still love him and i await for another update to this story with bated breath!

:D
Renchard19 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
God, why have you kep this story from me for so long? Why? Even though it's been almost a year, I really hope you update this story, cause it looks really good!
AznPuffyHair chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
As interesting as this is (which i am hoping to see more of), don't try to hope for too many reviews. As harsh as this truth seems, i don't think many people bother with this game's fic, especially considering that it's an MMORPG (that is an addictive arcade smash-them-up).

That aside, like i said before, i do actually like to see more of it. Besides, it gets me a chance to see how you would portray all the different professions in the game. Their personalities and what not. For example, a monk who has issues with women (in what way is up to you) or a berserker with an affinity for cute and cuddly animals (him attracting the animals, not them attracting him) or a fighter that is just so EAGER to learn (but at the same time too naive to really learn anything). Humors will always liven up the story between plot twists or arc shifts. From what little i can see, you are planning on plenty of drama to take place is possible (or it might just be me expecting too much haha).

I wonder about that battle mage Mira. I'm not sure if mages are actually ten years old or just small for their age, but whatever works. Just remember: the smaller they are, the harder they hit. Which begs the question: just what did she get herself into when Garret saved her?

Well, regardless of whether you get review or not, i hope you can continue this if for nothing else than for fun on expanding your imagination. I do have to say that your run-on sentences may be a problem at times... Eh, keep up the good work O.O UPDATE SOON!.PS: I'm not exactly sure what you mean by another path. You mean as in an alternative storyline or that he later becomes an Asura?
BlademasterDX chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Very well written. I would really love to see this story continued with Garrets adventures through the other dungeons. Well done story. I love your style!