Reviews for Protection
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aw man I didn't see that ending coming lol, even Arieth did it man lol
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
That was hilarious! XD
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ahahaha, good one.
Kurosaki girl 0890 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was great! It made me laugh, good job
Otaku Samurai chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This, my friend, was a fantastic fanfic :D I'm kinda bummed that it's a one-shot!
Razzmatazzy chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is the only M-rated fic (I read only because you said it was THEME and not content) in my favorites. And I'm darn glad I read it!

This... was hilarious. Excellently done, O Writer! You have a great style and voice in your writing that makes the writing sound very genuine, how people would naturally talk, and it's always a joy to read. I laughed my butt off at how all the characters had to make a 'comment' with their choices. I think my favorite line:

"Cloud hadn't even known they made them that tiny. He appreciated Barret's opinion of his equipment, though. Enough to contemplate giving all the itsy bitsy things to Marlene as 'balloons'." xDDDDD omigosh, I lolled. Very much.

Your writing has a nice polish and wry humor to it that is very refreshing. Keep up the great work and I'll keep on reading!

P.S. Also, I bless you a million times over. You actually did your research or else knew ahead of time, I don't care which but I THANK YOU MOST DEEPLY for using the proper term for Cloud's singular armor piece: A pauldron. Not a shoulder cover, not a shield, not a baldric (something entirely different) - but a pauldron. I think you're the first writer on FFN that I've seen use the correct armor term, and I'm getting on my knees and worshiping you for that. Seeing so many others call it by every name but the proper one had been driving me insane and you've rescued my sanity.

I am forever in your debt. :3
Juleezy chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That was really great. LOL.
DanniLovesJuiceyApples chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh my gosh! I thought this fic was so fun and original :) I loved it :D
Toriga-Okami chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I laughed and laughed and laughed! Truelly inspirational! And I love the idea that even vincent decided it was necessary to bury him condoms, although I appreciate the fact that the condoms bought where plain old condoms and not fancy things like the rest of the crew where buying for him. That might have stained my opinion of vincent forever and ever xD

-Okami
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
So many choices! Kiss O' Mint was one of my fave names, though I only ever used one of those and that was for work, so it doesn't count...

Love that the last person to "gift" him was the one he'd least suspect.
Kyra1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow, just wow! No words, just wow...

(Thirty minutes later)

Yeah, wow, just wow... I mean it was seriously entertaining that everyone seemed to be fascinated by his sex life.
mom calling chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
A good 'un for before my morning coffee, this is. How nice to rec've this and thanks. It is very Tae and that's the way I like it! mc
shadowneko003 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
It was nice reading this again. Oh Cloud and pink XD
Clement Rage chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Haven't I seen this before?
oodball167 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Can't stop laughing! Sweet XD

Keep up with this good job! ;)