Reviews for From Within the Shark Cage
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
excellent and quite frankly I woulda been pissing my pants if id been in that cage
TerraTheTerror chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wonderfully done! You nailed Hooper's opinion of sharks. He fears them, but he also respects them. He recognizes that the moment you step foot into the water, you're encroaching on the habitat of other living beings. You did a great job of portraying that!
Teobi chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I remember Jaws when it was released, and may I say I was terrified to go swimming afterwards, even in a pool.

The scene with Hooper in the cage is mesmerising because now we're in Jaws' territory. And the best thing about the film was that you hardly saw the shark until the end so the fear just built and built. Your story takes us back beneath the waves to that moment in the film where we all held our breath. I can't tell you what damage this film did to young minds in those days, no crazy special effects, just pure psychological terror.

You put it beautifully. 'And then there he was. Arising from the darkness and slicing through it, cutting it in half. The master of the kingdom faced with a jester in his court.'

Very nicely put, and a great, atmospheric little story.

HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
It's a pretty awesome fic :) You have ways with words.