Reviews for Gentle Strength
RottenGlass chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
You typed 'des[ite' there. This is soo cute and fluffy that I momentarily forgot the darkness of the series
BuffaloSatan chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Very well done! You did a good job capturing the subtleties of the moment in your language. Both main players were very much in character, so good job on that as well.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
hiding nosebleed
earthy4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Aw, I loved this! Great characterization for the boys (tough to do with a relatively blank slate like Minato). Loved the discrepancy between Akihiko's badassery in battle and awkward, quiet kindness outside of it. And yes, consent is totally hot. . I love this pairing and wish there were more of it!
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
o.o not my usual pairing but very hot none the less.
Cloudy to Night chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
awww it's so sweet! Kyaa i love it! Thx 4 writing!
GimmeDatElephant chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I was a little turned off by it being in second person, but overall, it was... Decent, to say the most. Sure, you had a few good points, but it was still hard to wrap my head around the fact that it was in second person.

So, I tried to change it to third in my head... And that didn't work. And I had a hard time reading it due to that fact.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I'd change the style of writing since second person view is a turn-off to some people.
MadameCrowe chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm a picky reader, and most of the people who know me know that about me. And when I started reading this I was all, "Hmm... am I going to like this?"

And I DID. :D I loved it! It's so unique and so different from other POVs that it drug me in by the ankle. KEEP WRITING BABE! 3

You really portrayed Minato just right because he doesn't talk much (if at all besides calling out his personas from time to time) and with this POV it really showed how he doesn't talk. Now I've been writing yaoi (original and fanfic) for A LONGGGGG TIME and I know how the sex is supposed to go, but the way this was written really made me... how do I say it without being sexual? It really put me in Minato's place. And, though I love sex scenes between Aki and Mina, I do love how you stuck to your plot and made the sex scene short. It's not normal for a person to be THAT tired, especially after the Dark Hour, and have a two hour sex scene. That's just hard, no pun intended.

Amazing stuff! And don't listen to that awful comment down below, you're doing amazing work. :D
numb-butt chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I would have a hand fetish for Akihiko too. I mean, seeing him with gloves on all the time has got to be tiring, right? 8D
romantiscue chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I slid in here on a banana peel thanks to LJ's fandom_secrets post about this fic. About how rarely the people in PWP's ask for consent. And I have no idea what fandom this is, never heard of the characters and don't know the background- but this was beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
katsy1988 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Omg that was awesome... even though I'm a girl and reading it from a guys POV was a new experiance. Lol.
AureliusDraco chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow, Araghast is such a pitiful person, throwing flames like that when they don't even know what good writing is. Please ignore him/her/it and continue writing your own style. While it can be fixed, it has it's own originality. So don't lose that. I loved how you portrayed Minato and Akihiko, and sure Akihiko's character is a bit different but you made it so that it's possible.

If you are planning to continue, please do and ignore stupid comments. ) I'm really hoping you'd post the next one soon.

Looking forward to reading!
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was really good. Really. XD A

It's so rare to find a gem like this. thanks so much for posting it.
Ruia chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was lovely and soft and strangely intense all at the same time. Not what I was expecting from a PWP but surprisingly pleasant all the same. There's a lot of leeway with how to write Minato, but Akihiko was spot on I feel, particularly in light of his dorky adorable-ness during the female PSP version.

"It's a bittersweet feeling, knowing both that he cares so much and that he must be frightened, somewhere deep inside, that you'll say no."

That's probably my favorite line. It's so very sweet and yet so very sad at the same time.
Nana chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love you.

Please please please more akihikoxminato.