Reviews for Courage
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
You did such a great job with this! I'm surprised more people haven't explore this.. I just caught up to mid-Season 6 and everyone's talking about how horrible it must be but then Sam comes back and it's almost like he's back to pre-All Hell Break Loose-Sam and I thought your fic did a great job of brushing against the horribleness but not making it grotesque making it about the personal connection. I also really liked your rescue scene, I thought it was really sweet.

So! All in all, thank you for posting this I really liked it!
Momma Rhonda chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was very well written. I think the CW should fire all their writers and hire you!
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was very nice. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Teressa chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Using the word Innocense in place of Sam's soul as a simile, was a stroke of Brilliance in my humble opinion. The struggle to hold on, not to give in, is a crisis all of use go through. Comparing the brothership between Sam and Dean and that of the Angel Michael and the Demon Lucifer, shows a contrast of how men deal with their family is a great plot. It is the Epiphany that the soul comes to however, that frees it to find God. My heart wishes that the Divine Brothers could come to that conclusion too.