Reviews for Double Dare
reader chapter 1 . 2/15
I think you should continue it, leaving us hanging on maka's and soul's relationship. Plus I enjoyed this one shot way more than I should of ;).
BVB Fan chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
LOVED IT !PATTY IS SO FUNNY!
Closet lover chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Loved it please continue
Ezume chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Absolutely amazing! Loved it! I could SO picture this happening!
jena9531 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I love this! It's so funny! Idk if you can continue it... It's a great oneshot. I would love to see it continued, but... Idk how. Great job tho!
WolfGal56 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Cute!
SoundlessWorld chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
*gasps* Cato is aliiiiiiiveeee! And with Finnick's last name no less. I guess you couldn't come up with a good name?

This is one of my favorites, despite it not being on my fav list, but I do come back and read this again once in a while, I think this is my fourth of fifth time reading this, and NOW i'm reviewing this amazing story! I'm such a troll! Haha!
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
You should continue this! :) loved it!
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Loved it
Cupcake59193 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Please update to this story soon, its awesome!
*(-)*
Tumbling Colors chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Kyaaaaa I love your writing! So cute and sweet but with the zest of lime - delicious!
On a side note relating to specifically this story, that Cato really doesn't stand a chance; if Soul doesn't get to him first, then us fans will trample all over his 'hot bod' before he can even THINK about approaching Maka. :3
Thanks for the story 333
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Cato Odair? Well then... I'm not so much a Cato fangirl, but Finnick's OK. I like his personality.
Me chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
hey I really like this story I think it would be good to keep going...so keep going! haha well keep writing your good and please update soon :)
Blurryfaced-Headcase chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Cato Odair? Are you a hunger games fan?
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 4/26/2013