Reviews for After Adler, Or, the Joys of Jealousy
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
lol, i love jealous john! great job! ;)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Elisa chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Jealous John is delightful? I'm sure Sherlock agrees.

Thanks for sharing.
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aww, poor John; clearly, he needed something concrete to make him realise his own feelings. (Makes me wonder if Irene did it on purpose. ;) )

I'm glad that they got it sorted, and I like your Sherlock who is still highly logical but that little bit nervous about pointing out John's feelings in this particular case because he can't be certain of the outcome (especially not when his own feelings are engaged). It's nice to see him doing what he can to assuage John's insecurities (even if he finds them silly).

It's nice to see a reintroduction of Irene where she and Sherlock have the sort of relationship I imagine. (Unlike certain other versions I could mention but shan't. *cough* Most recent movie. *cough*)

Thanks for sharing. _
lonewolfe001 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i am not an irene fan. I enjoyed it. You portrayed john's jealousy and fears very well
DontReadAnyOfThisPlease chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I really enjoyed this. Though I may be a bit skeptical whenever Irene Adler comes into these things I think you did marvelously. There are some descriptive moments that I really really enjoyed (notably their first kiss). John's thoughts are excellently put. I've always pictured him as very clueless, only recognizing his feelings when Sherlock initiates but your subconscious jealousy worked marvelously. Very enjoyable.
mabaroshi16 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011