Reviews for Fascination
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow...Word's cant describe...I mean, I can't even think of a good enough description of why I like this and why it's so beautifully written, so I'm just going to stick with two words that are DEFINITELY NOT a high enough praise. Great job.
alibeebop chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is adoreable! I loved that kitchen scene anyway, it's a real turning point for Damon's character, but I love the spin you put on it. It's amazing and remarkably in character. Fantastic work. D
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this! I think that's such a good moment to focus on.

The way she had said his name... like everything would be okay because he was there now. No lust, no jealousy, no spite, no sarcasm. Just real 'Thank God you're here'.

aww!
Black-White-Grey chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
really enjoyed reading Damon's POV...well written good job :P
Cindermomma chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Nicely done! I've always felt that that night in the kitchen was the turning point for Damon. The look on his face that someone was caring enought that he 'lost her too'. Then later when he shows up in her room to 'look' at the girl who cared - the emotions Ian brought to Damon's face were terrific.

Your story brings that turning point to life - so hats off and thank you!
Astoria02 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is absolutely wonderful!

I hadn't thought Damon as falling in love with Elena so early on but this is very well done!
aj81writing NO LONGER IN USE chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was lovely! I liked how you brought up that kitchen scene from 1x03 - I love that scene! - and put Damon's perspective on it. Can't wait to read more. :)