Reviews for It Must Be You
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 1 . 3/13
Some brilliant dialogue in there, truly.
Smarti chapter 1 . 3/4
Also came here from DA and it was absolutely worth it. Haven't read a FF like yours in years and I'm writing myself for 15 years now. It's so good to see all these little details and hints, we all could now from the games, put together in this awsome way or yours. The way you let there delicate relationship grow over all the issues is so fantastic. The dialogues so well adjusted and every word set so carefully... I simply love it
DarkPharaoHikari chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hey :D

Great story! Really! I like it how you show all the problems and all the mess, Al Mualim left behind. And the deep trust Malik and Altair shared after these events.

I really like the last part I like everything...

Thank you for this masterpiece!

Hikari
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Wonderfully detailed story. I enjoyed every minute.
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Lovely story! You did an amazing job on Malik's character, and it was a fun, insightful read. :) Altaïr is my favorite as well. :3
Suomenlinna chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hey, I came here from doubleleaf's picture on dA and... I don't know what I was expecting from your story, but you certainly have exceeded all expectations I could've had.
It was really refreshing reading something where Altair is not an illiterate *novice* in comparison to Malik, but rather his equal and a brilliant mind of his own. And the way you describe the development of the relationship between the two up to that awesome (!) ending somehow just felt ...right. )
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great story! :D I really, really like it.
NoNeedToAsk chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
:) :D
Assassin.EzioAuditore chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
There are no words to describe this. Pure talent.
Verde Rosso Oro chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great story. Really appreciate how you showed the order flourishing between Altair and Malik, but some differences still remain. Such as, what to do with the apple and it's use. The idea that in the end Altair lets Malik in, so to speak, and gives him the highest honour he is able.
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was so marvelous! You portrayed Altair and Malik perfectly, and I love the deep bond of friendship they possess. I think you kept this epilogue to AC very realistic and very accurate, and I'm awed by your skill. Well done.

(I was directed to this story by *doubleleaf's art)

-The Flamekeeper
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Love this fic, especially the way Altair and Malik interact. awesome fic
donthugmeimscared chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Amazingly written! I love the kind of relationship you wove between Altair and Malik; it describes them perfectly. Great work!
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I remember reading some of your Ronin Warrior fics way back in the day and am glad that you've branched out to include Assassin's Creed in your awesome works. As with all of your other stories, I like this one too. There's not much I can say about it as you got both the tone and pacing correct and it is a great look at how Altair went from killing Al Mualim to being on Cyprus.

I especially love how you've decpicted Malik and Altair's interactions with each other - the grudging respect and slight dark humor that defines their relationship (and so glad that you did not slash them as so many authors have a tendency to do). Wonderful job and hope that you'll continue to playing the AC fandom for a while yet.

-Shadow Chaser
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hmmmm, I heard there was a place (India I think) where violence towrd women decreased a big deal after the wives got sick of it and began castrating their husbands XD