Reviews for Angry Birds
CynderHex chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Really nice & funny! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hahaha this was great! I love angry birds! I'm totally obsessed, the game is so addicting!

Jessalynn
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hilarious. It is true though, Angry Birds is addicting and time consuming, and that peace treaty video is super funny.

A great little, light-hearted fic.
yaba chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh my Lord was that awesome. I really like these cutesy little oneshots for this pairing. I've really warmed up to them and I loved the premise for this. Angry Birds IS addictive and the image of Rossi playing it secretly had me in stitches. Great use of both characters too :D

Yana
kdzl chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
HAHAHAHA, this was amazing! Great job, as always!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 1/29/2011

Jessalynn
lolyncut chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
As weird as this counds, I can actually see these two together. I love Prentiss/Reid first, but then it's these two. Rossi's sense of humor is over the top, and Emily's devilish grins are great. Yep, a good one-shot.
egoofy34 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
As a huge Angry Birds fan (and finding myself completely addicted to the game...lol) I loved it... Too funny...

Great job!
FloatingAmoeba chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I love this so much. As an Angry Birds fan with a husband who can't keep his hands off, I completely understand Emily's frustration. Thanks for sharing! :]