Reviews for Designs, Desires and Disasters
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Wow! Truly loved this! What a beautiful story! I love your writing. I just "speaks" to me!
zairre chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
sweet. really. smile-smile.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Yeah, there’s no resisting Edward… or Jasper. Loved it.

Thank you so much for sharing.
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very good slash. I wonder if Esme had ulterior motives. She is all knowing & wants her boys to be happy.

LL
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You are becoming one of my favorite authors. I shall be watching. You keep writing.
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Im impressed, how much of a story you can bring into one chapter. This was perfect, sometimes one chapter isnt enough to cover a whole story, but you manage to bring everything in to it, that is needed. Great work!
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Love this story!

Thank you!

carolyn.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Congrats on the Judge's pick! Very well deserved. :-)

I loved edward's cockiness in the beginning and Jasper doing everything to push away his feelings.

And then Edward finally admitting that he wanted to keep working with Jasper to be close to him. That tools guts, but sure glad he did!

Sex on a desk is always hawt! ;-)
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Perfection! My kind of story!

Thx for sharing ;)
odiejae chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
excellent little story! winning the judge's pick was definitely deserved! i loved conflicted jasper and i was worried about how he would treat edward. i'm so glad he realized that edward got his job based on his talent and was very deserving of it. and how sweet is edward, putting his career on hold so be can be around jasper. loved it! any chance we might see more of these two?
naelany chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
*pokes at the scroll bar* oh come on, woman! You can't leave it at that! *gives puss-in-boots-eyes and pouts*
Fliberty chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I like this.

I liked the way you built up Jasper's personality along with his history, using one to explain the other.

I also liked the way Jasper and Edward worked so well together and the way you described Jasper's frustration at being so attracted to Edward.

I loved the way that Jasper was so reassuring to Edward the next morning when they woke. That was a really sweet way to end the story.
jllfish chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
love the jealousy, growling, want, desire-and that's just the first time they meet! oh, so glad jasper caved and gave in to his desires because that was one hot sex scene. love it!
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Super Hot!
featherme chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Really liked this. Congrats on winning Judge's pick. Thanks for writing.