Reviews for the Nobody in Namimori
White Lantern Oath 009 chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
The "Arcobaleno Pacifiers must be destroyed for it causing to interferes Zexion access to the Corridor of darkness. In order of him to come back to the "World That Never Was" he has to destroy those pacifiers in any means necessary. The news about Zexion defeating Reborn and Tsuna will spread to the ears of the Vongola family. They will go after him to take revenge, however that simply kind of threat will be no match against the Cloak Schemer. He will create an illusion of a nightmarish world against those who posse him. I should remind you that Zexion can read minds and identify the scent of the individual like how he found out Riku was at the basement of Castle Oblivion before actually meeting him in person..
Free water-drop wind chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
:D yaaay, you updated! Hope they can still be friends after that XD
White Lantern Oath 009 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Reborn tries to gather information from Zexion. Zexion refuses. Reborn fires his gun, but Zexion simply teleported through darkness then reappear behind Reborn to avoid the attack. Tsuna was force to fight the nobody when Zexion tries to eliminate Reborn, but gotten trap inside the Lexion and have to fight inside the book to gain freedom while fighting the nobody but lose. Zexion release the defeated Tsuna and left. I think the reason why Zexion can't RTC might be the interference from the jewels which Reborn and all babies of the Mafia are all wearing in the anime. Zexion must destroy the said artifacts in order to return to the castle...
White Lantern Oath 009 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
I like the story so far, but it too short. Make more longer and anything that conflict the original story of Kingdom Hearts for it to reconnect...
trickyjade104 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Really nice story hope you can write more. I can't wait to see what happens next.