Reviews for Animal Matchmakers
gategirl15747 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
please please update
Mionefan chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Well, this is nice. An update and continuation of this story would be even nicer.
Since Crookshanks already dislikes Scabbers; teaming up with Hedwig to at least damage the rat (claws, talons) would fit right in. Surreptitiously, of course.
Hedwig already knows to deliver letters to Hermione and Crookshanks sleeps on Harry's bed at times, a nudge by both should work, since they are familiars. Harry and Hermione both understand their unspoken familiar's thoughts and this could lead to more. This story has lots of possibilities, but it might be hard to write. Give it a try, I'd like to see more.
Penghost chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I must say THIS idea is more than brilliant!
I would like to get more like this to read!
Just the POV of them two familiars!
Imagine the reaction to letters coming especially
Letter-battles between H Hr!
I would love that!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I do like this idea. Maybe the familiars can do something about the two legged rat-pet.
Espeon Master Espo chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
My my yet another story of yours that i like.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
you have several nice starts to stories that I would like to see you continue. This is one of them. I have added the others to my story alert list.
PsychoNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Good story I hope you continue it. It's intreating to see things from the familiars point of view. I like how the refer to the humans as two-legs. Hope you update soon :3
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
WOW! This is...really good! An interesting plot with plenty room to grow, and no spelling or grammatical errors. A in my books! My one suggestion for plot development: perhaps as Hedwig and Crookshanks work to bring Harry and Hermione together, perhaps the two of them should fall in love as well?
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
What will Pig do? I mean Ginny will surely talk of how Harry will be hers? The animals should here her talk of that. And they should see that Ron sort-of-not-really like Hermione. That could be why Crookshanks had spiders in his mouth. I hope Hedwig doesn't die at the end.
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Awesome plot bunny. Can't wait to see more.
Dawn on fire chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Love the plot so far
Basilisk1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Well I don't know about anybody else, but I loved this story as a concept. Keep it going!
MariusDarkwolf chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This could be an interesting story. I'll say that I'd like to see where you take it.
yaysarahj chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i really love this story please continue it
annependragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
my two favorite familiars, would love to read more of their plotting, please?