Reviews for Touched
Destyni.Kate chapter 12 . 8/25
I'm still waiting (since long ago) But i'll still waiting till you decide that is the time to come back :D

I love your Story, it is an amazing work, and i relly hope to know about you soon :)

Have a great day, and always remmember that some of us are still here... waiting :3
Ultrawolfie chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Awesome! I just read both your stories in two days and love this whole idea with poor Tatsuki's condition. Can't wait to see how this turns out. I bet Mayuri is gonna snatch her for hisexperiments and stuff mhuahaha. And what does Szayel have to do with anything? Now let's see when I can expect the next chapter. "Last updated: 2 September (Well that's not too bad) 2013" ...Shit...
Uhm... pretty please? If you were already working on your update back then, then maybe there's not too much left to do... right? I beg of you, don't leave us hanging. Pretty please with a cherry on top that glitters with sprinkles sparkling so prettily. Keep up the excellent (but a bit tardy) work!

Ultrawolfie out!
nbp chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Seriously, This story is great, update if you can. Please!
nbp chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hey you! it's been a year! I'm telling you, great story!
RogueAngel82 chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Wish you'd update this. There's very few Ichigo/Tatsuki stories around, which is a shame coz I love the pairing. Hope you find the muse or whatever to continue, it's a really good story. Plus I really wanna know what Nemu and her captain are up to.
nbp chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
This story is really good! Please update as soon as you can.
T-Wayne chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
This story is awesome! I hope you really do continue it as it can only get better from here on out, I was wondering what was gonna happen to tatsuki's energy reserves since she now requires more to charge up..
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Just finished reading the 12 chapters you've put up & I must commend you on this awesome fic, even though I'm new on the scene of fanfiction this story personally has been hard to put down & take a break from. I truly hope chapter 13 is well underway *crossing fingers* anyways keep up the great work!
Sperance chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Well, this is pretty interesting. I for once welcome the idea that Ichigo can't just blast his way out of this problem... For now
kiwi4me chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Wow, it sure has been awhile! But this is getting so good! I can't wait to see what is up! I feel drama coming! and maybe some action huh? :D

ps: welcome back
EveryEye chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
You would not believe the unrepentant flailing-FLAILING-that occurred when I got the update notification for this story in my inbox. I believe the words "No fucking way! YEAH!" were actually uttered. I am very pleased to see that this story is still going (understatement) and believe you me, I know ALL about real life getting in the way of beloved hobbies, so you're not going to hear a peep from me about the wait. Only a hearty "Congratulations!" on completing another awesome chapter.

First, I really enjoyed the dialogue between Tatsuki and Ichigo, adorable and clever. Sometimes I get so bogged down in the angst of these two that I forget how much I love lightheartedness between them written well, too. My curiosity has also been peaked as to the latest developments with Nemu...I can honestly say I didn't see this hitch coming. But then, this story has always been good on swerving left when you think you've got it pinned down, and I love it. Keep the surprises coming!

Anyway, good work, as always! I look forward to the next installment!
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 12 . 9/2/2013 fix! Love this story, so glad you updated it, I've missed reading it so very much :)
general zargon chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Yay, an update! I'm really happy that you're still alive and working on this story! I'm wondering what Kurotsuchi is up to, and I hope that nothing bad is going to happen to Tatsuki! I really enjoyed this chapter, and I had a little 'awwwww' moment when Ichigo and Tatsuki kissed. :) Please keep up the great work and update soon!
Lovely Loree chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
ohh snap what's happening
this is getting gooooood
KatzeNoel chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
I pity the poor soul reaper who stands in between Tatsuki and Ichigo... for one Tatsuki will kick their ass before Ichigo can even enter the fight... but yeah let's go and piss off the most penultimate fighting force ever in history and get him protective of his gf... they all deader than fried chicken