Reviews for Touched
Marie Darkholme chapter 12 . 1/24
Hmm, it's like my third time reading this story. There aren't many good IchiTatsu fics out there and yours is just so good. Not that I am one to talk, having my on fanfic on hiatus for years now, but I would really love to know what happens next!
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
I just found this story and I love it! don't know if you're ever gonna get back to it, but I at least need to know what's up with Tatsuki. I'm so curious it's killing me. If you get this message, please either a) write the rest of this story asap or b) just PM me so I know what's up with Tastsuki, and her powers, and where everybody went! Nemu's been kidnapping people again, hasn't she? LET ME KNOOOW... please?
SomethingAncient chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
So I have thus far enjoyed the story: however if you kidnapp Tatsuki and drag her rescue out over more than one chapter (because your update schedule is abysmal at this point - two years) then I will have to drop this story from my reading list.

It's been years, maybe you should consider ending the story next chapter. Have an epic confrontation, resolve the immediate conflict, and explain the rest in an epilogue.

Then if you want to continue in the future just add a chapter from where you left off and label the first ending with a spoiler alert and explanation for it.

Unless you actually are dead; crippled; or otherwise. In which case R.I.P.; hope you recover; or may good things come your way.
Destyni.Kate chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
I'm still waiting (since long ago) But i'll still waiting till you decide that is the time to come back :D

I love your Story, it is an amazing work, and i relly hope to know about you soon :)

Have a great day, and always remmember that some of us are still here... waiting :3
Ultrawolfie chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Awesome! I just read both your stories in two days and love this whole idea with poor Tatsuki's condition. Can't wait to see how this turns out. I bet Mayuri is gonna snatch her for hisexperiments and stuff mhuahaha. And what does Szayel have to do with anything? Now let's see when I can expect the next chapter. "Last updated: 2 September (Well that's not too bad) 2013" ...Shit...
...
...
Uhm... pretty please? If you were already working on your update back then, then maybe there's not too much left to do... right? I beg of you, don't leave us hanging. Pretty please with a cherry on top that glitters with sprinkles sparkling so prettily. Keep up the excellent (but a bit tardy) work!

Ultrawolfie out!
nbp chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Seriously, This story is great, update if you can. Please!
nbp chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hey you! it's been a year! I'm telling you, great story!
RogueAngel82 chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
Wish you'd update this. There's very few Ichigo/Tatsuki stories around, which is a shame coz I love the pairing. Hope you find the muse or whatever to continue, it's a really good story. Plus I really wanna know what Nemu and her captain are up to.
nbp chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
This story is really good! Please update as soon as you can.
T-Wayne chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
This story is awesome! I hope you really do continue it as it can only get better from here on out, I was wondering what was gonna happen to tatsuki's energy reserves since she now requires more to charge up..
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Just finished reading the 12 chapters you've put up & I must commend you on this awesome fic, even though I'm new on the scene of fanfiction this story personally has been hard to put down & take a break from. I truly hope chapter 13 is well underway *crossing fingers* anyways keep up the great work!
Sperance chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
Well, this is pretty interesting. I for once welcome the idea that Ichigo can't just blast his way out of this problem... For now
kiwi4me chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Wow, it sure has been awhile! But this is getting so good! I can't wait to see what is up! I feel drama coming! and maybe some action huh? :D

ps: welcome back
EveryEye chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
You would not believe the unrepentant flailing-FLAILING-that occurred when I got the update notification for this story in my inbox. I believe the words "No fucking way! YEAH!" were actually uttered. I am very pleased to see that this story is still going (understatement) and believe you me, I know ALL about real life getting in the way of beloved hobbies, so you're not going to hear a peep from me about the wait. Only a hearty "Congratulations!" on completing another awesome chapter.

First, I really enjoyed the dialogue between Tatsuki and Ichigo, adorable and clever. Sometimes I get so bogged down in the angst of these two that I forget how much I love lightheartedness between them written well, too. My curiosity has also been peaked as to the latest developments with Nemu...I can honestly say I didn't see this hitch coming. But then, this story has always been good on swerving left when you think you've got it pinned down, and I love it. Keep the surprises coming!

Anyway, good work, as always! I look forward to the next installment!
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Need...more...of...my...TatsuIchi fix! Love this story, so glad you updated it, I've missed reading it so very much :)