Reviews for Car Trouble
Puppy64 chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WHAT AN ADORABLE STORY!
Miharulaboulette chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Really, really good fiction. I'd really enjoy it, and love the story and the characters.
Thanks you, that was good and funny moments !
Miharulaboulette chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Really love it. I fast read the Summary and thinks that a one-shot and Wow multi-chapter fanfic ?! Nothing can't make me better happy ! Thanks !
Characters are canon, and the story are nice... Let's read the next chapter !
Idle-Riddle chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
...this chapter kind of had me at the climax of the story with Kurt revealing that he's going to transfer to Dalton and then an abrupt end with the last paragraph. I know that the story's already in the 'complete' status, but are you going to write an epilogue or a sequel for this story?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
you know what would be wonderful... if you updated... hint hint, nudge nudge
Bablefisk chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
love it!
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Amazing.
Imafashionista chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Cuteness! I loved it! I always love the scenes where Klaine reveals itself 3 mr schue is always so out of the loop lol. Gosh teachers these days haha jkjk anyways! Update soon!
Musicismyblood chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Even though this is kinda late, I really loved the ending, and how you fit that little bit in, it was lovely. Not to sound like an ass or anything, but the expression is 'the tip of the iceberg' not 'the top of the iceberg'. Also (once again, no assery intended!), there were too many loose ends to tie up with the ending. I'd love to see an epilogue of who won or Kurt going to Dalton and how he fits in there. Course, I get that that's really a whole sequel, really, and if you don't got the writer juices flowing for that... But the potential's there, along with the set-up.
June chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Quinn is too much of a bitch to stick up for Kurt like that at this point in the show.
mykyou chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
really liked the story, but loved this last part specially. thx for all your work!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 4 . 4/18/2012