Reviews for Secret Keeper
N. Dj vu chapter 3 . 2/25
Faberry is the best pair, and Brittany is the sweetest thing, and you are one of the most awesome writer!
technoeNaruto chapter 3 . 2/9
Brittany is the sweetest thing I swear
paradanna chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Ahaha beautiful. The whole thing was hysterical, but I absolutely lost it at the "lobotomy appointment" excuse. Absolutely awesome.
LilithL2 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
nice story and i loved Brittany's friendship! :)
Passionate Romantic01 chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Lol Brittney has the worst timing. Still, she is sweet.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Awww, that was incredibly you so much.
Emerald Stag chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
It was so much fun to read this story. I loved having Brittany carry much of it with her role in finding out about Rachel & Quinn and her easy acceptance of it,sharing the tale with the others and then of course helping Quinn in the end. Fantastic!
mythic-lionheart chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I just re read this for the 2nd time. so damn cute :) I loved this
jds87 chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
awww how cute was this!
Totally loved the story.
Gaff Girl chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
So fricken adorable!
bearblue chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
AWww. Very nice. Thank you for sharing this.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
LOL Brittany is totally the star in this story. It’s hilarious that she would be oblivious that she wouldn’t know what she’s interrupting, like it’s the most natural thing to do XDD When Brittany forgot her shoes-of all things- in the locker room; OMG LOLLOLLOL that had me in stitches. She’s so dumb and stupid (Ooops! I hope Britt didn’t hear that lol) and yet still lovable.

She’s such a good friend though. And yay! Faberry happy ending! XDD
Gleelover47 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
BEST STORY I'VE READ
BluestAngelDust chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
I just reread this, and smiled as widely as I did the first time. This was one of my first Faberries, and it definitely contributed to my love of the pairing. Thanks for crafting such a sweet, funny, and well-written tale.
garnmcgaughn chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Great story. Well done with britt