Reviews for A Hand To Hold
Write more now!
Scarlet Ruby Rose chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Soooo cute!
EvraVonLover chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
OMG I CAME ACROSS THIS AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. SERIOUSLY, I HAVEN'T COME ACROSS A REALLY GOOD SLASH EVRA/DARREN IN A LLOOOOONNGGG TIME! PLEASE - PLEASE - PUH-LEA-SE UPDATE... I AM BEGGING YOU 3
Nekozawa Katsuki chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Very nice, my friend, very nice indeed. I love Evra's violent side and Darren's once-again-not-thinking-through-to-the-conclusion-side. Pure awesomeness is what you carved this story out of and I hope there's plenty more to come. Chapter 4! Chapter 4! Chapter 4! *mindless fangirl chanting…*
fersuremaybefersurenot98 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I LOVE this story. LOVE it XD! Write more soon pleeeewaaaassssse? Btw, i'm following and favoriting you. ;)
SouChouChou chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
*Is in a tree, watching them and taking photos*

WIN! ;D
SouChouChou chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
*Laughs pervertly and gives you a thumbs up* Nice!
SouChouChou chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I really love it ;D

You're right - Darren x Evra does need more love D:
TeukieWookie chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Yay! Haven't read any good Evra/Darren stories for awhile and this did not disappoint! So sweet and simple, it was cute!

-Momentai-
Kexy Kewl chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Sorry, you might've got an anonymous review which says about how Evra's appearing to be sadistic... well, that was me.

Anyway, you're going into a homo now? Lol... Nice way of telling the story, btw.
Kexy Kewl chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Basically, it is a fine story and nicely written. However, there are a few spelling mistakes, and a wrong usage of word or two.

But one thing I would like to point out is the Evra isn't a sadist: he was furious when Darren said he would swap Evra with Debbie and felt sick of Darren. So, he wouldn't be happy that Debbie died, even if he would be a bit glad that Darren chose him over his first love.

But, do finish! :)
Cheshakyatto chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
This is a really great story! I love how this started out. Congradulations on 2 chapters in one day! That's awesome! I can't wait to read more!
SgtJeffery chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Nice! :D I haven't read a DarrenxEvra fic in a while and this has got me hooked all over again! Thank you! I love the story so far! So cute, yet tragic!
jointhedorks chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
*sqweels* soo CUTE! plise continue!
Blood Rose Vampiress chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is really cute! Please continue!