Reviews for Cinderbella
Princess lost in darkness chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
more bellaxjasper fairytales
kacy.cook.52 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Cute
Love the Fairy God Brother!
SammiPupTan chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was really good, you should do more of these!

I love it.
GloomingDarkLove chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Loved it truly
Zeronumbers96 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was great! i loved the idea of a three-night ball so it wasn't just Jasper interacting with her but also the whole family. I would love it if you did other fairy tales!
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I LOVED IT! I think you should do more like these! The Little Mermaid, Tangled, and Beauty & The Beast incase you need a sugjestion ;D
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
that was a beautiful rendition of cinderella. i thank you kindly for writing it. i do hope you write more similar to this.
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
What a delightfully enchanting story! The clever title initially pulled me in (getting a wide smile in the process), and I'm happy to say I was not disappointed. It was sweet and simple, while still being richly detailed. Everyone fit perfectly into the roles you gave them (especially Jacob the Fairy Godbrother, that got another grin out of me) and you still managed to make a familiar story (the Cinderella one) fresh and original.

I'd absolutely love to see more Twilight based Fairy Tales... well as long as Jasper and Bella have the starring roles. I noticed on your poll you had Beauty and the Beast (J/B) so I hope you consider that one next. Might I also suggest Rapunzel?
TwilightMelodic chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i loved it
TwilightFan888 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
AAWWW! i really like his! this mini sory is amazing! you really have talent!

XOXOXO
vampiressuck chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is SO. AWESOME. I would definitely read more Twilight/fairy tales. You did a really great job on this! :D
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Such a sweet one-shot. I love it!
love-life.live-love chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Beautifully written, not too similar to the fairytale, but not too different either. I love how you tried to include all of the characters, for example Jacob, and didn't make them OOC much (because of course they would have to be slightly out of character)

JDWA
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
My favorite fairy tale and my favorite pairing all in one! Thanks for writing it!
Mrs.Jasper Whitlock Hale081896 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love it its is an amazing fanfic :)