Reviews for Hating the Rain
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Yay! I love it! It's absolutely marvelous!
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I thought Zangetsu's hatred for the rain was going to play at least some part in it. ...
... Wait a minute. That's why it rains in his inner world when he grieves! Because it's his soul and that's a reflection of his worst memories. I never caught that, thank you for bringing this connection to my attention.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Nooo! And here's another one with the 'Here To Stay' as my background music, why did I never learn? Heh, at least this one has a good ending to it. Less depression for me.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really liked how you portrayed Byakuya. I also liked Rukia's comparison to the Rescue.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
nice
ReverseReality chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love it!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
So sweet!

So lovely!

I totally love Rukia/Byakuya sibling interactions. They're so cute, almost make one forget they weren't born as siblings... And the ending theme of the chapters I'm currently watching it's Sakurabito, and it too seems to show the relationship Rukia was with both Byakuya and Ichigo, all they do for her...

Ok, enough digressing, I really liked this. You're most definitely a very talented writer! Congrats!
ADVluv4life chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was the greatest moment I've ever read between those two. It made me sad, but it was perfect. You did an amazing job catching their personalities- this could be a scene from the manga/anime in my mind.

ADV
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ohh, how lovely, like a proper introduction to "Saying I Will", which I also just finished reading. I so glad to find another one of the small minority that favours Ichigo and Rukia. Finding story after story about gay Ichigo sometimes wears me out! You have a nice way of evoking the characters in a truthful manner.
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Sweet fic. I'm not a fan of Ruchigo, and more of a Bya/Ruki shipper, but its always nice to see the two of them interacting with each other in a sweet way; seeing Byakuya acknowledge her as worthy of his time and even comforting her in her grief, yet remain IC throughout seems like it would be tricky to pull off, and yet you managed it beautifully. :)

Out of curiosity, why is this rated as a 'T' fic? *head cock*?
sinfull wish chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I could see byakuya wanting to beat up ichigo for making rukia sad after the war.
Smile-san chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
What siblingship! I love it! Please do another one.
sinfull wish chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Pretty i really liked it
Rukia's Reflection chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I really liked this one. There aren't a whole lot of good fics out there that show Rukia's side of things after the war with Aizen, and how she deals with not being around Ichigo and the others. Any plans to continue, or is this just a one shot? Following fic just in case! ;)
thekawaiifangirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
speechless. no words to describe it. it was so well-written and so beautiful. i almost started to cry. GREAT JOB! keep it up! :D