Reviews for Indivisible
KatilynUzumaki chapter 9 . 11/23/2018
I love this story so much
Mike chapter 9 . 1/3/2018
Hot diggity this is some fabulousness. Like, holy hot dann this is rockin'. I loved reading this, and I love the idea of a more reserved Harry, I love how everyone is analyzing him and he's just like, stfu get out my face I'm a danger bean.
I'm loving it.
A lot.
perfectfiresky chapter 9 . 10/24/2017
Hi! I know this is an old story, but I just wanted that it's really really great! I especially love the dynamics between Harry, Hermione and Draco. It's really interesting. Good job on that.

I wanted to ask though, if there's a continuation of the story anywhere? It would be great if there was, but fine if there isn't :)
Yuu.IJ chapter 9 . 1/15/2017
You've mentioned when you'd place Allen into the story (5th or 6th year I didn't check :P) but are you going to make the story that long, if you plan on continuing it?

Regards,
Shadow
Bree chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
For the love of GOD OR ANY OTHER SPIRITUAL BEING, UPDAAAAATE! I'm beginning you! Were are you? Please i invoque you!
TsubasaKEI chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
I like the harry-hermione-draco friendship very much! Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
I just wonder if you will ever continue this fic ever again... I really miss this, I don't know, I'm kinda nostalgic with HP and D gray man, now that they have some kind of continuation this year...I wonder if you will give to some of your old fans also the good news hahaha but anyway, mostly I hope you are doing okay. Because I think it will be amazing if you ever return to write fics. You were so talented.
Lnyarg chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
You know, I think I see the hitch in this part of the story that could be confusing.

Spoiler Alert - for those who haven't read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets:
During the original visit Harry was with the Weasleys and met Lucius Malfoy and Draco at the book shop. It turns out the Lucius had planted Tom Riddle's diary in Ginny book Cauldron, making Ginny the danger by proxy that Dobby has been trying to protect Harry from.
This can't happen here, The Malfoy's were with Harry the entire time and never met the Weasley's, so that can cause writer's block. Someone else will have to become the target to give the diary too, or Ginny will have to recieve it another day. Otherwise there's no danger at Hogwart's. However, since Draco is a main character in this story, he might see something that will foreshadow who it is that's been given the dairy.

Spoiler end:
Sorry if I jumped to conclusions about why you might be having problems with this story, JadeOokami. It just seems like this could be a major problem to work around.
Hope this comments helps in some way!
Diamond Fox chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
What is the name of Harry's innocence?
tsukuyo chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
what happened to this fic? why did you stooop? it was soooo good! i hope some day you will continue this fic. is awesome how things can change if harry was an exorcist before a wizard... the almost friendship he would had with malfoy... maybe Malfoy would have made better choices in the future, instead of following what his family believes he should do.
dcdc123 chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
i really like this story it's a good one i hope you continue to right it.
haysitu chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
PLZ update this fic! i used to love your DGMxHP crossovers! why did you leave them? please, please! updateeeee!
Freefan1412 chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
This is definitely more interesting than the summary suggest. The timing at which you pick up throws a loop in the story as does Harry's education. His friendship with Draco is yet another twist.
It'd be exiting to see how this story develops.
BLGT chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story! I hope to see more, though seeing as you haven't updated in 2 years I won't get my hopes up.
Rex888 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
This is one of the , if not the best fanfictions I've ever read! Please continue!