Reviews for Of Love and Life
Beautiful ending
Yay, another baby so even more mutant baby probleem! By the way i don 't get liams power he can take someones eye colour or something
Keep writing i love your stories!
Rose235b chapter 21 . 3/26
I can't believe it's over, I've been following this universe since 2012 I think. I still reread All's Fair every few months, and thanks to your stories I started to ship a whole bunch of ships no one else could think of (and even if, very few write about). I'll miss the updates, but I'll still read this every once in a while, cause nothing gives me more life than a well thought out, planned out and loved story. Your stories actually inspired me to write my own X-Men Evo epic, and that's something I can't thank you enough for! I know it seems like a shameless plug but I just wanted you to know you've influenced writers like me and most importantly the Evo fandom!
Jade4839 chapter 21 . 3/16
AWWWWWW I’m sad that this story is over, but the ending was so perfect. You did an awesome job, thank you so much for an awesome story.
StarStruckPenguinLover chapter 21 . 3/16
I’m sad this is ending but I’m grateful you wrote an ending chapter :) thanks. I really enjoyed reading this
Jake chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
The Hellfire club is such a fucking retarded idea.
Stephen chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
FUCK all the constant complainers!
Warren chapter 13 . 6/1/2017
You have no idea how fucking excited I was when my eldest son said dada.
Great chapter.
Jade4839 chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
Go ahead and take some time off from your other stories, we know how hard it is to write when you don't have any inspiration to. Take as much time as you need. We can wait, and we'll still be here to read once you post a new chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 5/19/2017
While it saddens me not to have more chapters to this epic series, I hope that you take all the time you need and then some to get better
-Daniel Barry
Guest chapter 19 . 2/5/2017
Well this made my day, thank you.
And the stories you come up with are splendid.
-Daniel barry
MN chapter 18 . 11/16/2016
Your stories are always so enjoyable to read! Keep up the wonderous work you do!
Princess2018 chapter 18 . 10/9/2016
Aww. That is so sweet. Please let lex and pietro keep their baby.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
I am so exited to see an update on this, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
hmmm...Carol Danvers,you say? Would this happen to be the first , by any chance? I know shes technically a super, not a mutant, but that would be an interesting theory.