Reviews for Breathing Breathless
Alienzz chapter 1 . 1/28
This is just gold. Dude, thank the heavens I found you works. Just gold.
eternalovers chapter 9 . 7/9/2017
Oh god whatever they're doing is so messed up but i know that in the future, jade will eventually break up with beck if tori has had enough and will leave. So itzz all good bc this story is amazing! I loved it a lot :)
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
This is getting off to a bad start
writeitonme chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
So I read the whole thing again (and DD too). I was wrong, your writing style is perfect and something must have been wrong with my head back then. Though I forgot how abrupt and weird this ended, it was a fun ride tho :D
HunterMoore chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
Amazing story. Everything about it is just great. The development of the relationship is portrayed perfectly, and the sex scenes were awesome. Great work.
Elimere chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Ooooh my god. This is masterfully written. I'm sure I've read it before but whatever. The smut is beautiful, less smut and more erotica. I love the difference between the first scene and the last, it's more emotion and done with the precise intention of displaying that it's not just about sex for them any more.
I'm so disappointed there's no more, I was thoroughly enjoying this. Every part was written amazingly, I don't think I saw a single error. You are a true master.
Thanks!
JandTforever chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
More please
Kaycie232 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
I can't explain to you how much I loved this. Amazing. Purely amazing. I wish I had it in book form to read every day. Seriously you're super talented!
H chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Fuck ya
denunz5 chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Ah this was such a perfectly smutty story, but filled with just the right amount of swoon-worthy moments. :) I loved it. I know this is an oldie, so I'm glad I came across it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
awsome
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
ok
Guest chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
This is seriously one of THE BEST stories I have read. So PLEASE update soon. PLEASE! Or atleast make a sequel.
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wow! cliff-hanger lol
anyway , cool chapter :)
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
cool story
this chapter was really great