Reviews for The Inception Experiments of Yusuf the Chemist
Arysthae chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, this story is pure genius! I couldn't stop laughing. The effects are lovely and I think my family were worried from my sanity, because I was literally howling! On another note, well done for making a really good fic about Yusuf, it's very difficult to find them in the Inception fandom.

Kageriah chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is kind of amazing. I couldn't stop laughing to breathe, so if I choked to death, it would've been on your conscience.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh, this is just lovely. I started with a feeling of great anticipation, which cycled through hilarity that tapered off into a feeling of wonderful, satisfying, blissful closure (except it wasn't really, was it, because the real adventure hadn't even yet begun). Everyone was fantastic, their distinctive personalities blending into good-natured camaraderie to paint a picture of the most perfect six-way professional friendship ever. In fact, they get along almost too well-their relations in the movie itself seem uncomfortably strained in comparison. I wish this had been canon, really, even (especially?) the Arthur/Eames XD Brilliant work!
VeIaRrGtOh chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was great! Very original, creative and devilishly funny. A great glimpse into the immense amount of work and practice that went into the inception - great idea.
Dewfall chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I started laughing SO HARD at the Arthur/Ariadne going insane part. And the squid. XD This was hilarious! More Inception?
Hefeweizen chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I love this! The interactions between the team members are perfect. I really enjoy the beginning... "It's not just a glass of water and a dash of sugar." This is a neat look at all the trial and error that goes into creating the chemicals, and I love the fact that it focuses on work but all their relationships come through. Great work!
moviemaniac12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
haha, this was brillant! the whole sex-scene thing with Arthur and Ariadne was inspired!