Reviews for Underneath the underneath
Pein Harry plZ
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
:( nice plot but i hope you will update the story
Noxy the Proxy chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
interesting. i wonder what happens next .
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
pretty good start but it could use some slight editing, just to make the story flow smoother.
imjaysong chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
i have a question-s...
does harry have a crush on Minato?
is he going to end up with Minato?
or is it iruka/harry cause of them being the two main characters?
or is harry going to be with someone else eventually?
or no one at all?

I have to many 'or'
Thea Death End chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Okay i just love this story, but do yo have an editor who has passed high school level english if not please find someone who is because I found at least ten misspellings and improper grammar in the first chapter alone.
phoebus1991 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Hey great job on your story. There are some spelling mistakes and some problems with your syntax, but overall your story is mostly without error.

I like how your take on Harry, on how he realizes that wanting to be prepared is different than wanting to be prepared and taking initiative for it. It would be great if you could include more training that he undertakes, especially his development as a medic-nin. I also hope that you would include Harry making working hard to gain skills as a medic-nin. You've displayed that he is very intuitive with his chakra control and applying it like Tsunade does but I hope that he will also show that he will have to work to improve his skills or to gain new ones. The only reason I'm mentioning this is in my hope that you're able to avoid "God-mode" Harry.

Now about pairings. For Naruto, I like Shikamaru because he is able to read Naruto and can be a solid rock for him. Kiba is a character I'm unsire about, it depends on where you take him. Like Naruto, Kiba is immature and will have to grow up but I can see how well they could get along and be friends easily and then slip into romance. Itachi would add an interesting dynamic and it would be interesting in the direction you took it. I can already see how Sasuke acts and that would be fun. Itachi would be the most mature of the group so far and I believe will provide a new level of understanding with the Shinobi would. This understanding can influence Naruto about what Shinobi life is *really* like - he already has an idea but he can see it more realistically. Shino could be a good romance in my opinion because of his clans affinity with bugs I'm sure most people are not as friendly to him because they may find him gross or weird. If you were to use Harry Potter characters I believe the twins would be an interesting pairing. All three of them would get along well with their pranks and they could get along famously so developing friendship would not be difficult.

Pairing for Harry. I'm not sure about Yuushi, if they were together i think it could affect their team dynamics since they're teammates. They also have good chemistry so far with how well they get along. I like Harry with Minato - I was looking for the most recent possible pairings and I could only find one on chapter three when I swear there was a more recent one - the attraction on Harry's part is already there and Minato respects Harry. Their interactions together are great and Harry gets along well with Naruto. For Utakata and Shi, I don't remember them quite well. I believe Utakata is one of the Jinchuriki and was in a anime special and I am not familiar with Shi. They can be like OCs in a way that you can mold them yourself. I actually would like Asuma with Harry. They have already interacted in the flying scene, both enjoying flying, and both can share experiences with the demetors which is something that you can build off of. They could help each other in a way because while Harry struggles with the problems he has to face he has an underlying resolve of steel and I believe this could be something that could help Asuma.

I'm not sure about Pein for wither of the pairings.

I believe that Remus would be better with Anko actually. The reason being that your Anko who displays the typical characteristics of her character is also really good at understanding problems and being able to help people with it. I don't think Asuma and Remus would go well together because it has been stated that Asuma puts up a front but breaks down quite badly and Remus has always struggled with his problems and has difficulty dealing with them. It would be placing two people who don't handle pressure too well together and I feel that they are more likely of a couple who won't be able to make it together. I feel Anko would be able to confront him about his problems and make him face what he needs to face with his problems. I believe she will also understand shat Remus feels about being an outcast. Remus also struggled with him being a werewolf while Anko had to deal with the fallout of being associated with Orochimaru. I believe that this is something that may help bind them together.

Great work on your story, I can not wait until it gets off its hiatus. You will always have a reader for your stories with me!
Dymian chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Keep up the good work. Can you have Dumbles being crushed under the weight of Minato's KI soon? I want the manipulative jerk to be put firmly in his place, namely, not in Harry's life! Sort of a 'I can kill you just by staring at you' type thing.
Adewin chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Tsunade with Runes and Seals
Raven Of Dark chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
(puppy whimper* please, more! I love this story!
kirallie chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Is that Minato confronting Sirius? Poor Naruto and Sakura.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Medic nin with fuuinjutsu. Harry I've always seen as a healer or medic and fuuinjutsu because its cool and not seen alot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Medic nin with fuuinjutsu
ShotgunRedneck chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
FANTASTIC Chapter so far! Love that Naruto stood up for Kakashi and tired to help out Sakura. PLEASE tell me that there will be MAJOR Sasuke bashing soon! And Minato meeting Sirius! Oh I squeeed! X33
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 12 . 12/24/2012