Reviews for Please Remember Me
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 1 . 8/4
Really sweet story.
But the part of Sherlock Holmes was a bit too far-fetched ?
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Anna chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I love this and it's prequel! Poor Harry:( One more part would be fantastic ;)
BloodyRose90 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This is a great story! Please ignore the fact that I decided to follow it when it is complete; my mind is a bit fuzzy at the moment! Ta-ta! :)
Mangachic2.0 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
The idea may not have been "original", but you did an amazing job with it. I love how you portrayed both Severous and Harry, and the idea of Draco and George was brilliant! I hope you are planning a sequal, I would love to see Severous get his memory back.
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
You wrote a very engaging story here, full of discovery and wonder, and some delightful surprises. I loved that Harry and Severus found their way back to each other, and are falling in love again. It says a lot about how much they loved each other in the first place. I was really delighted by your making Severus related to Sherlock Holmes. That was hilarious.
Thanks for a really good story. I enjoyed your take on this type of tale, you did a wonderful job with it.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So did he just get his memories back or are they still gone?
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
wait when does be get his memory back im still crying from him not remembering please tell me this isn't over wow in short I feel kind of pushy I just love your stories so much there full of love and emotion and it brings me to tears that he lost his memory.
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
that was sweet and sad and lovely
dragonpearlz chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this story. I do wish you'd complete it though. Even if Severus doesn't remember him. Maybe Harry has to make him fall in love with him again (like 50 First Dates) or maybe Severus *doesn't* fall in love with him again, but falls for Previn and DOES cheat on Harry. Oh the choices!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Congrats on the engagement. I agree, it doesn't seem finished yet, like there is something just waiting. I love that Sev is a descendant of Sherlock Holmes, and it does make sense. Thank you so much for writing this, I hope you write the next piece soon.
snarryself chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awh this is so cute. It totally warmed my heart. I hope you add another soon; if you haven't already. Congrats on the engagement. I hope it worked/is working out for you..
DingoAteMySpiderManCrazy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
But like.. I need another one, where he remembers and I regain sanity :D

Congratulations on your engagement/marriage depending when they happened!

BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Great that you send me to like to this. Good writing really does save my day :)

Great writing like I'm starting learn to expect from you (You spoil us readers!) But I think the ending was kinda sudden. I love the idea of making it a bit of a question of whenever Snapes going to get his memory back or not but still giving keys so that the reader can figure out that they'll probably be happy together in the first place.

That being said. If the start had Severus losing his memory, the middle point was about what happens while he's trying to regain it... Having the ending be about the same thing can work but usually you've got to put something unexpected at the end that forces the reader to think of hat happens next and make them to be able to get the finishing point after some thinking.

Oh gods... This sounds really harsh! But don't get me wrong, I loved reading this! I think the sequel would be awesome at this point... Somehow the ending just leaves me to want more :)