Reviews for Beyond this Life
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was really sweet. I hadn't really thought about the Tex-is-doomed-to-fail thing in the light in which you presented it- the idea that, if the Director believed that he could have saved the original Alison, some form of Church could help Tex succeed. Great story!

Laughing Rain
Martienne chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Somehow I missed this one when you published it. I love the idea that they would go into the memory of how Allison was lost and try it again. People who don't OTP Church/Tex puzzle me since that's the whole reason for everything that happens in RvB. And Epsilon really is different from the previous two permutations of Church. There's a few spelling mistakes but the story is good enough that I was totally able to overlook that.
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really liked this, the end made my night. Poor Epsilon, cursed with Church's inability to hit anything he aims at. _

I especially liked how it all clicked in his mind, all of the bits and pieces of awesome from Revelations. This made me want to go watch it again for the umpteenth time. Very nice fic.
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Aww :) I absolutely love this pairing, and I've been wondering about how this conversation went...great job!
XReaperBlade chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Yeah, I don't think this is K.

Change that.