Reviews for Pawn of the Stars
ElmXDawn 3

don't know that much about sootpaw's POV, so not sure.
skyheart chapter 7 . 2/10
okay, so still think maybe a dark forest cat is using branchpaw.

also, was that a typo when it said branchpaw had amber eyes down towards the bottom? or is that the dark forest cat, and hie has amber eyes?
skyheart chapter 5 . 2/10
oh *gasps* is that...is he...will...?

don't tell me branchpaw's secretly a murderer? oh gosh...
skyheart chapter 4 . 2/10
gosh, talk about prideful. geez!

oh, and...

I TOLD YOU SO! XD
skyheart chapter 3 . 2/10
i'm pretty sure i know why she's acting like that.

ch 1: sootpaw was smelling the fox, thus causing dawnpaw to smell it.

ch 3: sootpaw was injured (probably from the fox) and she heard and felt him talking and his pain.
skyheart chapter 1 . 2/10
i think it's great so far! in the books, i'm not sure if i like dovewing but how you portrayed her character makes her seem a lot better :D
pianodevotion chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
I'm guessing the dark forest are plotting with one cat from each clan (the apprentice who 'scented a patrol' on river pan territory os for the dark forest which is why he smiled when the warriors said that a battle may come
Silvertail chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
I'm very intrigued with Sootpaws brother. He's...a intristing character.
Jaguarstar chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
This chapter is amazing
Skypaw298 chapter 35 . 1/27/2014
WHOA I DID NOT EXPECT THAT TWIST AT THE VERY END I MEAN WOW
Skypaw298 chapter 33 . 1/27/2014
I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING. Did Falconswoop fall by accident or on purpose?!
Also, this chapter legit made me cry.
Skypaw298 chapter 32 . 1/27/2014
Just saying, but the Falconswoop thing where he suddenly fell just seemed...kinda anticlimactic. I don't mean to be rude or criticizing or anything, but that's just my opinion. Other than that, this was a great chapter!
Skypaw298 chapter 29 . 1/27/2014
The reunion nearly made me cry. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! I love your work! 3
Unbreakable Me chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Really good story so far. :)
Doodling Shadows chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I reread this prologue over and over, and I am still amazed by the detail you were able to put into it, the feels. You are an amazing writer. I have just began to read your story, but I am already enthralled.

I am sort of glad that you already have a second series to this, because knowing myself, I won't be able to stop reading if this is as amazing as I think-no... KNOW- it will be. :3