Reviews for Closet Full Of Secrets
gcc fan chapter 6 . 8/7
this is one of the most awesome story of goku and chichi i have read so far...after love lost (coz its complete) . Babe u really should become a director or writer. You are just so good. Please update soon! otherwise you are dead.
O-O chapter 5 . 5/4
I keep think uncle gero is Dr. Gerald Robitnik...
"That's enough launch. If you calm down I will hurt you."
If you calm down I will hurt you? What the fuck? Also this has to be the 2nd time Vegeta got roasted.
O-O chapter 1 . 5/3
VEGETA HAS MOOD SWINGS!? I'm dying! XD
LA-HIJA-DE-SON-MILK chapter 4 . 2/29
I loved fic! Next pleace!
happy23 chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
awesome when are you going to show the next chapter this is really awesome dude hope you make another chapter soon !
Iloveanime06 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
When are you going to update
natou chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
hello!its still me again!i just wanted t say thank you verry much!your story is extremely good and realistic(based on the series!) and it is full of love and passion :) I dont know for anyone else, but for me, it helps me alot...i have been with the same guy for 7 years I think he never really understood what romance is...anyway...your story helped me find what i was missing for all of these years :) thank you so much for that!please finish your story!orif you dont want to finisj it anymore, please set it up for adoption, because if need be, i would love to finish it, if i have to...i am certain that your ending would be the best one there is...I haVE FAITH in you :)...but I understand if you dont have time...i am in colledge as well, and i know how busy you can get :)...just please, if you can...finish the story because it is great :)
natou chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
i think this is a very great story!it is very good and extremely relalistic when it comes to the personality and reactions of the caracters of the story!i like it very much!(sorry for the mistakes, i am french(from qu├ębec in Canada so i try my best not to make mistakes in english) but i think that this is a very goos story that it merits at lest a continuation or and end...I can understand that you are busy and maybe dont have time for that anymore, but your story is really good, I cant wait to read the rest and the ending!
Chilami Lynn chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I don't get it. this is your first story and you wrote other stories and completed it and you nevr completed thois one please continue I LOVE THIS STORY
Chilami Lynn chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Why do I feel like your never going to update? There are reviews for chapter 6 since 2011. I would like you to finish this story I love it. Now I'm stock with it and I can't get it out of my head!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love your stories so much you my favorite dbz fanfiction author your stories are great and hurry up with the test of the chapters for this one. I can't wait
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I know chichi and bulma are not dead...but what to do u mean they are gone?
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Did you abandon this story? It's been a few years and I'm eager to know what's next!
Chiba Bunny chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Whats next? Are you gonna continue? Please update soon? ;)