Reviews for Closet Full Of Secrets
Iloveanime06 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
When are you going to update
natou chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
hello!its still me again!i just wanted t say thank you verry much!your story is extremely good and realistic(based on the series!) and it is full of love and passion :) I dont know for anyone else, but for me, it helps me alot...i have been with the same guy for 7 years I think he never really understood what romance is...anyway...your story helped me find what i was missing for all of these years :) thank you so much for that!please finish your story!orif you dont want to finisj it anymore, please set it up for adoption, because if need be, i would love to finish it, if i have to...i am certain that your ending would be the best one there is...I haVE FAITH in you :)...but I understand if you dont have time...i am in colledge as well, and i know how busy you can get :)...just please, if you can...finish the story because it is great :)
natou chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
i think this is a very great story!it is very good and extremely relalistic when it comes to the personality and reactions of the caracters of the story!i like it very much!(sorry for the mistakes, i am french(from qu├ębec in Canada so i try my best not to make mistakes in english) but i think that this is a very goos story that it merits at lest a continuation or and end...I can understand that you are busy and maybe dont have time for that anymore, but your story is really good, I cant wait to read the rest and the ending!
Chilami Lynn chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I don't get it. this is your first story and you wrote other stories and completed it and you nevr completed thois one please continue I LOVE THIS STORY
Chilami Lynn chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Why do I feel like your never going to update? There are reviews for chapter 6 since 2011. I would like you to finish this story I love it. Now I'm stock with it and I can't get it out of my head!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I love your stories so much you my favorite dbz fanfiction author your stories are great and hurry up with the test of the chapters for this one. I can't wait
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I know chichi and bulma are not dead...but what to do u mean they are gone?
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Did you abandon this story? It's been a few years and I'm eager to know what's next!
Chiba Bunny chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Whats next? Are you gonna continue? Please update soon? ;)
Nana chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
I actually liked this a lot! The plot is interesting and there is no OOC-ness that seems to be the disease of other fics with a similar plot. I hope you continue this.
CodeEater chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
great chapter
Xxdark wolf girlxX chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
ouuuuuuuuu love it more plz update soon
kitkatt26 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
oohh the suspense, the secrets, the reading! it's almost too much, update please.

lots of love! -Kitkatt
Holycookies chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
well youve gotten like 3 of my reviews. keepppppppp just today i was thinking if u made another chaperr. and sure enough u did! i cant wait to learn all of their secrets :3
LadyLaide chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
wow! I've just finished reading all 6 chapters and it did sure as hell take me longer than I thought it would but anything for a great story! :D

I am sooo excited and full of anticipation of what is to come with Bulma and Chichi now gone in what seems to be some sort of soul exhange? And now Lunch denies knowing Goku and Vegeta? What is going on with Akane aswell? What is this treason he spoke of? So many confusing spins to this story that its at its peak and I just have to know what's going to happen next! SECRETS MUST BE REVEALED!

Keep Writing!