Reviews for Perhaps
MiamiTrue chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Leaving me hanging again, so not fair, ok so I say he finds her, they admit this is real, they get married and live happily ever after, with lots and lots of lemons in between, the end. Thanks Gals, you are awesome! L
stratocastic1969 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I decided to read all of your unfinished (just started) stories and I have not been disappointed! Aim to start your longer one soon. Hope you add to them daily because I could get used to your writing! Great work! I love musicians too!
sonia chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
not a great eanding but if he really think this relationship is worth it, he should go to her.
misguided-conspiracy-rains chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
what! that's it! that's the ending? boo you, you sure no how to tease. LOL. great job, beside the ending LOL but i guess its different and that's what differentiates it from others...i liked it )
sweetveruca chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Loved it honey...you should totally continue this!
Black-Roses-18 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
that was relly well done. it kept me wanting more. but it almost seems like an unfinished story. Do they ever meet again? did she do a good job on the writing? plz tell me theres more.
justluey chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
No! Lol. Is this something you plan to continue one day? It was really good, but I want to know what happens now. Just cause I'm curious.
keelashanae89 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
that bitch:\ there is no way in hell that i could leave that gorgeous hunk of man she must be psycho hahaha... anyways it was great and it would be a great story if you continued with it but if not it is still great:)
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was sad. I hope u will continue this story, would like to know what edward is going to do
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Dreamcatcher 1996 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Really good yet sad ending
CatyAnn chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I cried at the end of this. It was a good story and I liked it.
Katluva0323 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Awhh, I knew she wouldn't stay. That is so sad. Poor Edward. I think you should continue this. This story seems to be very under-appreciated too. Considering you have like 5 reviews right now. It is an exceptional story line, and written quite well. I did enjoy it quite a bit. Smut was G-R-E-A-T great! And everything overall was mixed perfectly and yummy! Great job and I hope to see this continued. Though it is still amazing without a continuation. So great job once again )

~Rae~
RosieRebel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Loved it. Please continue! :)
RosieRebel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Loved it. Please continue! :)