Reviews for My Pefect Dom
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 37 . 12/14/2015
YASSSSS! OMG, hands down, my favorite Twilight Fanfic forever and always. No one is going to take the title away from you. I just have that feeling.
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 35 . 12/14/2015
Well, that dinner went well.

*Sarah in the background* Wow, thank you Captain Obvious.

Shut up Sarah! *Storms off in a huff, then comes back for the computer*
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 34 . 12/14/2015
AWWWWW! I love the bonding that just happened! It was so cute, and fluffy and adorable... And Of course, I'll read your Bella/Sam story.
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 33 . 12/14/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! (that's me screaming in maniacal delight) YES! YES! YES! YES! THEY'RE ENGAGED! *Shoves fist in mouth* I need to calm the fuck down.

"I mean, if you weren't good enough, we wouldn't be getting married, would we?"

"No, Master, I guess you're right. We wouldn't be getting married... Wait, what?"

Smooth Jacob... Smooth.
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 32 . 12/14/2015
*Sigh* Bella, you are the most lovable idiot sometimes. Just let Jacob love and ravish you for the rest of your lives, ok? Haha, lol. I'm too much sometimes.
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 30 . 12/14/2015
What kind of question is that? Break up? Never! You can't do that! It's goes against all reason in the world! Of course, you could still do that, but it wouldn't make any sense in the story, unless you had some big makeup scene, and of course, that would be a douchy move but at the same time, it'd be really fucking hot. Okay, my rant is done now...
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 29 . 12/14/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bella! You idiot! Why? *runs away crying in despair* Lol, I'm so dramatic. But seriously, why, Bella? Ugh, you dumbass... Oh well, onto the rest of the story.
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
"Do you need anything?"

"Just Jacob."

*I die in the corner after reading this...*
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Lol, that ending thoooo..
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
"I am NOT Edward Cullen..." Damn straight you are. You're wayyyy better than Edward.
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Victory! Ugh, I hate the stories where it's Jacob's fault and Edward makes her feel better. Sooooooo gross. Tjis is much better!
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
YES! I was hoping for some iteractions with the Cullens. Nice twist with Emmett being a sub. Interesting. You're a good writer.
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
"I just want to lick down that eight pack once and then I'll die a happy woman..." lolol, my favorite line!
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Lolol, before I even read the story, I'm reviewing. That is a sign that you're story is one I'm gonna follow/fave. I rarely do this, so good job. TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!
GirlsDontCry chapter 38 . 10/8/2015
It was beautiful. The story just had me hooked. I can't wait for the squeal.
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »