Reviews for My Pefect Dom
DO IT!
harleyandjoker0928 chapter 20 . 8m
sounds exciting !
harleyandjoker0928 chapter 17 . 23m
Im really enjoying this whole story! It is very well written!
It is ok
It is OK
Omg! I think I need to go find myself a Dom now cuz that just soo turned me on.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
this was a interesting chapter as well. WOW. They hit it off very well, for the first day huh.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
this was a good first chapter I thought. Wow I wonder if Bella and Jacob will get along very well. Different, though good I thought.
Sophia chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Well you've got me hooked , I'm really enjoying your story , long may it continue , maybe you would like to check out my blog .com
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Nice but...…little mature 9 year olds could read it
Strapmenow chapter 38 . 4/11/2014
What a great journey it has been for me over the last couple of days reading about Jacob and Isabella. It has been a marathon read for me. I loved every moment of the journey. Thanks very much ShavehC xoxxoxoxo
Strapmenow chapter 37 . 4/11/2014
What a wonderfull chapter YAH YAH YAH! The first half was wonderfull good steamy sex. Great! The second half was well done. I love it when the news of pregnancy is greeted so well by the father. YAH YAH YAH again! Jake had thought out very well how things were to change when baby arrived. Oh yes the sequel to the story will be most looked forward to by me. I will await seeing how Bella and Jake manage marriage, parenting and BDSM.
Strapmenow chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
Well it had to come sooner or later. Why did you leave it so long? Ah the back door. It is no mystery to me. I think that I must take my wife there more often than the front door. One of the advantages of being small. I must say I loved it when two pro-dommes took my back door with a strap-on dildo after they had caned me bent over a spanking bench and cuffed to a St Andrews Cross. My wife was watching as she was present in the room on that ocassion. Now now don't let any of you pretend shock horror because I won't believe you.
Strapmenow chapter 35 . 4/11/2014
It may indeed be the bedroom but spreader bar, some arm and ankle restraints, butt plug and some lube from the playroom will definitely do the trick.
Strapmenow chapter 34 . 4/11/2014
Yes I would most certainly read your Bella/Sam story. I would read any story that you write that is if I can navigate my way to it.
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »