Reviews for My Pefect Dom
Omg! I think I need to go find myself a Dom now cuz that just soo turned me on.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
this was a interesting chapter as well. WOW. They hit it off very well, for the first day huh.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
this was a good first chapter I thought. Wow I wonder if Bella and Jacob will get along very well. Different, though good I thought.
Sophia chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Well you've got me hooked , I'm really enjoying your story , long may it continue , maybe you would like to check out my blog .com
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Nice but...…little mature 9 year olds could read it
Strapmenow chapter 38 . 4/11/2014
What a great journey it has been for me over the last couple of days reading about Jacob and Isabella. It has been a marathon read for me. I loved every moment of the journey. Thanks very much ShavehC xoxxoxoxo
Strapmenow chapter 37 . 4/11/2014
What a wonderfull chapter YAH YAH YAH! The first half was wonderfull good steamy sex. Great! The second half was well done. I love it when the news of pregnancy is greeted so well by the father. YAH YAH YAH again! Jake had thought out very well how things were to change when baby arrived. Oh yes the sequel to the story will be most looked forward to by me. I will await seeing how Bella and Jake manage marriage, parenting and BDSM.
Strapmenow chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
Well it had to come sooner or later. Why did you leave it so long? Ah the back door. It is no mystery to me. I think that I must take my wife there more often than the front door. One of the advantages of being small. I must say I loved it when two pro-dommes took my back door with a strap-on dildo after they had caned me bent over a spanking bench and cuffed to a St Andrews Cross. My wife was watching as she was present in the room on that ocassion. Now now don't let any of you pretend shock horror because I won't believe you.
Strapmenow chapter 35 . 4/11/2014
It may indeed be the bedroom but spreader bar, some arm and ankle restraints, butt plug and some lube from the playroom will definitely do the trick.
Strapmenow chapter 34 . 4/11/2014
Yes I would most certainly read your Bella/Sam story. I would read any story that you write that is if I can navigate my way to it.
Strapmenow chapter 33 . 4/11/2014
WOW WOW WOW! You most certainly blind sided me with that one. I think that Jake and Bella's marriage is such a great idea. Thanks author. There will most certainly be fireworks between both families. Sounds just like real life. Thanks again
Strapmenow chapter 32 . 4/11/2014
I told you that Leah was a great friend for Bella. This chapter proves it. Biily Black has to find a way to forgive that terrible thing that happened in the past.
Strapmenow chapter 31 . 4/11/2014
Yes I do love you for the result including the very severe punishment flogging. I do recall that Jake had previously said that he would not use the playroom for punishment but this was an exceptional situation, one which Bella received with very good grace. Yes she most certainly would be very sore - she would have been in absolute agony. But it was a punishment. I am glad that this incident did not cause Jake and Bella to break up. How Bella finishes it with Edward will be very interesting to discover. So I will read on avidly. As for me I have never had a punishment spanking. Yes I do like hard discipline floggings but these ones are ones I seek.

Thanks very much for making this story available free on the net. I do purchase books and would most certainly have put this one on my wish list should it have been a for sale one. I am enjoying this story immensely.
Strapmenow chapter 30 . 4/11/2014
Oh yes please bring them back together. Bella does need to be spanked very hard and whipped. I hope that you describe that in great detail. But please do not cause them to actually break up. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!
Strapmenow chapter 29 . 4/11/2014
Yes indeed Edward is a real louse. Being caught up in the moment proved to be a real dangerous thing for Bella. I sincerely hope that this is not the end for Jake and Bella. They are really great for each other and would both be very sad should they part.
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »