Reviews for Bad Penny
Nerdmom1701 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Nice fic! Very cute, well done!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Loved this! Amazing job.(:(:(:
fidelius-charming chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
oh my gods, I ADORE this! :D
Sincerely Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Great!
ricecookerwritings chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Everything is lovely! Really enjoyed this very much.
prplemyth chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was WONDERFUL. Your Drunk!Percy was the best I've read, and I loved the line, "I should have taken the Minotaur." Great job!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
LOL, cute babies; always a plus.

"Bad penny is my middle name . . ." I wonder what its last name is?
iamveryaverage chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
that is so cute and awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is the first Percy Jackson fic I've read and I've loved it :)
bluepianos chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is so fantastic. I love the idea of the minotaur being a totally "bad penny" and just messing up Percy's life all the time. Incredible job!
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
loved the snippets of their life
traversing chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I love this. I love this. I love all of your stories. I am going to read all of your stories now.(:
mwahaha9447 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awesomee!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Pfffffahahahahaha

Pardon me as I die from laughter. Very, very cute. Also very funny.

I liked the line "Percy was afraid, once, that pregnancy and motherhood might slow Annabeth down, dull her reflexes, but now he's harboring a secret suspicion that she's an even more ruthless fighter than she was when they were teenagers. He hadn't realized that the maternal instinct included semiautomatic weapons."
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
*giggles like a fangirl* Nico! Even though he wasn't the focus of this fanfic, I couldn't help but pay extra attention to those parts *cough* Anywho, very cute! The...beast...showed up at the worst possible times, huh? (I refuse to say his name because there is power in names) Yay! Their son's name is Theo! xD I love that name for some reason. () Well, that's all I gots to say!

Nyanimous-chan