Reviews for Things That Tie Us Close
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Asdfghjkl, why didn't I read this fic sooner! It has almost been up for a year and I just can't believe I hadn't read it before now!

stupid!Mor and surprised!Mor XD

But anyway,on to the story! I loved the whole idea and everything about this! They make such a good couple and you write them so well, obviously.

I was really wondering what was going to happen between the two of them! I mean, I kinda knew in the back of my mind that they would work out because you've written J3 and J4, but I wasn't really thinking about that while I was reading. Every time they had a tiff, I was like, "NOOOOO, DON'T BREAK UP!" And when Justin made it up to James on the day after Christmas! That was perfect! I didn't even expect him to just grab him and snog him right there! PEOPLE WERE STARING AT THEM 'CAUSE BOYS' LOVE IS SO HAWT AND THEY COULDN'T LOOK AWAY! lol. But yeah, and the whole patronus story weaved together with the Jamestin romance was perfect, too. I was really hoping that James would be able to pull of this patronus and he did! A bear, eh? That fits him well!

OMM, and TROY! I love bi Troy - he's so asdfghjkl. I was rooting for him and Curtis to get together ('cause he obviously needs a nice boy - forget Lania!) XP And when Troy snogged James and JUSTIN WALKED IN ON IT OMM! I was pretty much shaking my computer screen, trying to tell Justin it wasn't what it looked like, lol. Aww, jealous Justin is kyoot, though! I didn't really expect him to be so upset about James talking about Troy all the time, but once it was pointed out I understood why.

OMFM, mew! I loved this so much!

:D

-Morghen
Searlupe chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Just wanting to show this fic some love since you now have me addicted. Loved how we got to see the whole dynamics of their relationship.
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awww, go jamestin! FTW! I adored this fic, it was a real development on the characters a they realized they loved each other, the side plot with his friends was really interesting, and I'm going over to read the final jamestin but alas I have class again, so afterwards prepare for another review and favorite!

Rose :D
lowi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh mew, now I'm done with this! And godric, it was wonderful! The pairing was absolutely wonderful, and you wrote all of it fantastically! Now I have to continue with the sequels directly! :D

Oh and justin's last line was perfect: LOVED it!

And troy; so so so cool!

Well, mew, this was gorgeous - really really AMAZING! I love you mew for writing this good!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
;DDDD

Loved it! Thank you for this! :)

I think you do love Jamestin a little more than me, just cause I love Jamdy. But this was awesome!

50 pages of amesomeness! xD

I like Troy. ;)

It was cute that Justin was jealous!

;D

Loved their patrounes! xD Justin's was Sirius!

Thank you! :D

So many good things about this!
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Not being funny or anything, but that was genuinely one of the best things I've ever read.

It was just so... so... I can't really find words to describe it so I'm not going to make a fool of myself and babble aimlessly. All I can say really was it was fantastic and amazing a beautiful and James is such a sweetheart/idiot and Justin is an epicbabe/git and Neville is a cutie and I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IT HURTS.

Ohh, I'm so glad they got their happy ending! Hurry up and publish Jamestin 4. Me wants to read!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Love it, love it, love it.

This was so easy to read and so enjoyable. James definitely needed Troy to talk things out with, otherwise he would have been a mess.

I can't wait to read more in this series (and on that note, I will!)

You really make these two so loveable together. ;)

Well done.