Reviews for Easier
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Oh look, another unmarked rape story
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
yes good. *Q*
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That was amazing *o*
Great job
shiroiakuma chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
*wipes her bloodstained-keyboard*

dude, you've got a talent! I loved it so much (and successfully ruining my laptop keyboard)! The plot flows smoothly and fluently. The way you describe their reactions also intensified the feeling wonderfully. Oh my, yummmm... *_*

It really went straight to my groin. I love you for this, please marry me?
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
this story was hot.
crownedclown3293 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Um... Incredible. Probably one of the best smut I have read in awhile! 0;

I shall wait for more of your stories!
AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Love it~
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh Mai Gat!

Like this!

Hoho.. So HOT and ADORABLE...

O..o.. Lovi,

you're sooo damn cuuutteeee!

(# w #)

Antonioooooo! You're my favourite chara!

Oh! You're so lovely!

My Antonio!

Go on!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
(Please forgive this slightly illiterate response)

Hot! O my Ho-oh(If it's not obvious, I'm a Pokemon fan) this was hot! I haven't seen smut this well writen and sexy in a very long time, If I could I would have had a nose bleed! O my! Thank you for writing this and please continue writing! Your a terrific writer, so please keep it up!
Neko Matty chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
omg that was amazing! i think that was the best smut i've read in a long time. 0_o

it was hot, sexy and just awesome!
Quetzalpapalotl chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
(Please excuse the bad English)

I usually dont like lemons, but oh my, this was so sexy and cute and someway romantic and I love when Roma suffers xD

Only a detail, "poco tomate" is wrong. I think you wanted to translate "little tomato" well, yes, "poco" is one way to translate little, but is used for amounts, so that doesnt sound good. The correct word is "pequeño" that is used for size. And when we use the exclamation and question points write two ¡! ¿?

Its just a constructive critique, this are common mistakes.

This was just perfect, and you have a really good way to write. Congratulations!~

Antonio being so seme and Lovino so ukeeee.

Tanks for the fanfic.
Lady-of-chocolate chapter 1 . 1/31/2011

. Sppaaaiiiin...
Shinonomisensei chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Beautifully written. I think you did a fantastic job writing these two, and yeah...Romano's such a dominant uke. XD
Akamegane7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011

Windup-Charmer chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I love this!~ *thumbs up with a nosebleed* I know I shouldn't say I love smut...but what else should I say about it? It's amazing! :D