Reviews for 20 something potatoes of love
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Since you said I had abandoned poor Jamestin, I thought I would r&r one while I have some free time!

;P

This. Iz. So. ADORABLE! I mean, wow, they make such a cute pairing! I loved how James seems a bit more like the older one sometimes - like how he reminded Justin about the Slicing spell and such. It was adorable how James was trying not to laugh at Justin throughout the whole dinner and then blamed it on the Gillywater going down wrong! XD

It's so weird how well this pairing works. Like, at first, they just seem so wrong and could never work, but MERLIN DAMMIT, they do and they do it soooo well! They're just perfect together and it kinda boggles my mind because who would have thought that Justin would be perfect for Harry Potter's son? I dunno and I know I'm rambling, but it is something that always has surprised me about this pairing.

AND THE LAST LINE! I was pretty much melting! I loved how James instantly shut up and said he would behave! It's just adorable! *dies from kyootness* WHY DID YOU END THE FIC THERE, MEW? DOES JAMES WHIP OUT THE SUNDAE MATERIALS LIKE HE DID WITH TEDDY OR DOES HE GO FOR A DIFFERENT APPROACH WITH JUSTIN? I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!

XD

But yeah, this is short, but adorable and reminds me why I enjoyed reading the other Jamestin fics so much!

-Morghen
Searlupe chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Just sending some more love for this story. Have to mention that I loved how McGonagall's class was the only one he didn't get the N.E.W.T. in, because I could see her not give him any slack. Love it.
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Aww, Im here and then I'm heading straight for the jamestin partially dedicated to me! Thanks Mew, hun!

Firsts things first, the most ahmazing title ever! I thing it really drags you in and makes you want to read. Very inventive, I can't tell you how long I spend tearing out my hair trying to come up with good titles lol. Another thing i love is when Justin calls james a brat and you describe he blushing: I think It creates a real picture into the life of a couple, you just make them seem so relatable (even when they talk about wizadry ;)

Loves it!

Rose ;D
lowi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was so so cute mew! Loved it! Especially the ending... XD
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
XDDD

Effen LOVED this!

J4 cannot wait! ;)

This was just too adorable. Loved it a lot.

Jamestin LOVE! ;D

Fluffy and short and sweet. :)

Holy sh*t! 261 fics! :O

;)

Loved the end. Yummmm ;) My imagination is running wild!
combeferring chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
IF YOU HURT JAMES OR JUSTIN IN JAMESTIN 4 I WILL WALK RIGHT OFF A CLIFF BECAUSE I WILL BE SO MISERABLE.

Well, I can deal with all the achey-angst in the middle but if it's them splitting up my life will be over. I will not be able to sleep at night. I will be traumatised.

ANYWAY, I should probably review now, right?

D'aww, it was cute and fluffy and sweet and I love James and Justin and would like to marry them both, thankyou very much :)

Can't wait for Jamestin 4, fyi. Just sayin'.
jojor99 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aww - very sweet. I'm very interested in where you're going to take these two now. I hope James' family will be nice to them!