Reviews for Ten Seconds
Type your review here...
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
LOL that was pretty cute - SUCKED IN CONNER! :P
juls124 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love this story! Leave it to Connor and Abby to place bets!

I had a feeling when Becker said 10 it was because he was gonna do something about it. And I loved how they bet on how long until Becker cracked! Oh, and Matt's comment about betting on Abby and Connor's reaction!
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh, yes, Jess definitely has Becker wrapped around her little finger. I love how much he's protective over her and gets totally angry when anyone tries to hit on her! They are so freaking amazing!
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love team fics and this was adorable. Betting on when Becker will make his move? That was so Connor and Abby! And Matt just sitting there all clueless to the overall goal- so cute! I loved how Jess wanted to go up to the bar to get the drinks and how Becker was all, "I'll do it!" And when he made his bet in the end and won- gah! And jealous Connor at the end was hilarious! xD
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Hahaha great story!
Princess Lily of the Valley chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Brilliant idea! Love this story :)
Cupid-Jayne chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Enough said! :)
Heyarandomgal chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Lol i love this stoey it's the best and i love how he wins Jess and the money for predicting the time even though he chatted Jess up (Becker by the way)
mrsdoasyouwouldbedoneby chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Suuuuper cute. I love these two together!
Tex chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I had to read this twice- it's adorable! (And I'm with you on Jess- I didn't think I'd like the new additions but it's impossible to not love her!)

It annoys me when people take characters I love and have them so out of character in their stories- but I think you've got them down just right. Thank you thank you thank you for making me smile!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
*snickers* AWESOME! I might actually try that game with my friends next time we go out. it'll be hilarious!
Velociraptor256 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Love this little story - great concept.
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Love it, Love it, Love it!
JeckerLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh my god that was hilarious! (I think it made my day) Love the team, love Becker and Jess, love your story(s)!