Reviews for How Troublesome
FumikoxBella chapter 14 . 12/4
When I read I feel like this isn't getting anywhere. Information is repeated too many times and there isn't any character development. Everything is going too slow. Relationships are being build too fast and unrealistic. Read through your chapters and fix them. It's boring after the first 3 chapters.
gmilena1525 chapter 24 . 11/17
Hope you start updating again (love your story) p.s favorite shikanaru
tenshiakuma14 chapter 24 . 11/12
This is the third time I'm reading it. And one again ..pleas update! U can't just leave us hanging. This story has a good plot and everything...besides...what's on page 44 (͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡͡ ͜ʖ ͡
Hisokaismyfatherfigure chapter 2 . 11/12
I love how the story is progressing so far! I really hope Shikamaru and Naruto end up together!
Vivio Nakamura chapter 10 . 10/16
This is amazing!

Although I'll have a little talk with a certain
Can'tgetitouttamyhead73 chapter 24 . 10/8
I love this story
OXnarukoXfemkyuubiXO chapter 24 . 9/30
This a work of art my man keep writing this with all your heart and soul and fill peoples lives joy because this is one the best books of read thank you for writng this.
Ciera chapter 24 . 9/29
Yo...what happened to the next chapter
sgriffin730 chapter 24 . 9/19
so good update soon
NarutoXEverone chapter 24 . 9/17
Update pls.
kk bk chapter 24 . 8/27
lol this story is funny please finish it
TwilightZone1998 chapter 24 . 8/13
Please update
CallMeHiromi chapter 24 . 8/7
Signs of When a Fangirl Sees (or reads) her OTP

1. Heavy Breathing (to restrain from dying of fangirling)

2. Blush ( Fangirling about what their OTP could do together. Alone. On a bed. Together. {playing shogi}

3. Occasional Squeals (Supressing fangirling)

Different symptoms depending on how hardcore the fangirl is
(Light, medium, heavy, ohh dang, pervert, and LEGENDARY FANGIRL)
jada1816 chapter 24 . 7/22
I'm curious, what is on page 41?
Merlenyn chapter 24 . 7/19
So, I'm loving the story so far. lol I love how Naruto defeated the super-pervert Jiraiya. I'm also mildly disturbed that the pervert part of him overcame the god-father part of him... sorta the same with Kakashi, Naruto is/was his student, and had her parents lived, they probably would've practically grown up as siblings... lol I did like finding out that Sasuke's protective/possessive nature over Naruto was because of brotherly feelings for Naruto though! :)

So... now Naruto has three teens living with her, two of which seem to like her, including the one who's going to share a room with her. Though I wonder if Hikaru really LIKES Naruto like that or if it's a sort of hero worship for being a strong female ninja? lol Also, so long as Naruto's sharing a room with her, there's no way she and Shikamaru are going to get any alone time in a bedroom unless they go to his house or the siblings aren't home. XD

Going to be fun to see which guys (and girls) try to confess to Naruto next... and if Sakura will take up Naruto's advice to go out with Lee, assuming she was right and Lee still loves her and was just asking Naruto out because he was hoping to make Sakura jealous that his attentions were wavering. Hmm... XD