Reviews for How Troublesome
xXAliceBlackXx chapter 23 . 11/13
This story is so freaking awesome I am so saving it to my favorite stories of all time!
EllaJuroku chapter 23 . 11/3
When is the next chapter coming out?
EllaJuroku chapter 22 . 11/3
Are Naruto and Shikamaru ever going to kiss?
BaltaineShadow chapter 23 . 10/30
This is such a cool story...! Please, please update again! I want to know what will happen next! :)
Siatuvai1002 chapter 23 . 10/26

I Love Calamity chapter 23 . 9/20
I hope you write more soon! 3 Kakashi.. I want to see Shika & Naru married with lots of babies soon. The perverse is soo FUNNY! Favoriting this story! Hope to see more soon!
Anime Princess chapter 23 . 9/17
Well, everyone likes, loves, and lusts for Naru-chan! I can't wait to read more! What will the council do when it's proven that Naruto is in fact female?
Do they know she's the Yondaime's daughter? Will they put her under the CRA? I can't wait to read more!
EllaJuroku chapter 7 . 8/20
Shika's a Perv. When he wants to be.
Great story by the way!
craftybookworm25 chapter 23 . 7/1
craftybookworm25 chapter 22 . 7/1
As soon as Naruto yelled 'Hentai' I literraly face-palmed and thought 'Oh Karachi what did you do now?' It doesn't help that I burst out laughing at 4 in the morning.
craftybookworm25 chapter 18 . 7/1
This is one of my favorite fanfictions ever! I can't stop smiling or giggling perversely. Is there something wrong with me?
craftybookworm25 chapter 13 . 6/30
This is really good and even though I didn't ship ShikaNaru before I definitely ship it now. I think that you captured Shikamaru's personality perfectly.
Herbstmond chapter 23 . 6/27
Your fanfic is so awesome! I can't wait to read more of it.
AntiPotato Spray chapter 14 . 6/20
Ah... Every time I see "Hisoka", a certain sadistic magician invades my mind (-_-;)
Destructonite chapter 23 . 6/10
I am really liking the way this story is coming along. I find myself eagerly awaiting what's next.