Reviews for Black Phantom
I did.
Pure Cookies chapter 35 . 11/22/2013
Please update :(
MisteryMaiden chapter 35 . 11/8/2013
You can't just leave it there and then not update for a year! So mean...
Zucchini chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
Its been over a year since you last updated pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeee uuuupppppdaateeeeee soooon!
Zuzu101 chapter 35 . 8/1/2013
update update!
Xierroh chapter 35 . 4/2/2013
I really love this story! The idea behind it is really unique and fascinating. Your grammar is not too bad, but there are some typos here and there you may want to watch out for. The continuity is great and the way you write this story doesn't feel strange. The characters don't seem too OOC. I really, really love this story and hope that you update soon!
just a KID chapter 35 . 11/15/2012
awesome! 'Black Phantom's plot line is great! this is the only fanfic i have read where sonoko is even close to figuring out who KID is (well at least im guessing its sonoko, it could be aoko... yep its probably aoko) but still, i always thought that if she found out, she would either:

A) glomp him and yell "KID-SAMA!"
B) totally ignore his civilian identity and only acknowledge him as KID
C) faint on the spot
or... D) all of the above

what do you think would happen?
anywho, please update
ba-bye
SakuraKoi chapter 35 . 9/17/2012
I need the next chapter or I'll freak out waiting for it to come out!
TriforceOfWisdom chapter 35 . 9/16/2012
nice! please post
how far apart are your posts most of the time?
SanctuaryForNiko chapter 35 . 9/7/2012
Hello, my real name is SanctuaryForNikola but I can't log on ( I've also read The Raven and the Dove and I love these stories! I'm assuming that the girls in this chap were Ran, Aoko and Haibara. I know Haibara knows the truth but did Aoko and Ran find out too?
I have plot ideas:
BP - Sooner of later Haibara reveals more BO info, including a known base location (or something that will lead them to finding one). They go to the base and are discovered by Vermouth but she knows/has figured that Shinichi is Phantom and she helps them (because he saved her life in the NYC story) by telling them that the BO found Pandora a while ago and it is heavily guarded somewhere else (you can decide whether she gives them a place name or not, could be anywhere from an island off the coast of Osaka to Teitan Elementary, or even the USA, they are known to have activities there in canon). They eventually find Pandora and the Boss or Gin and Vodka or Bourbon (you don't have to reveal Boss's identity if you don't want to), someone on the team gets fatally wounded or something and Pandora heals them (skip this if you don't want more supernatural stuff). Cops come and make a mass-arrest. They might live happily ever after (you decide that and whether they stop thieving).

Raven and Dove/DD - Kaito takes Conan to some town with a week-long festival/carnival/fair or something (complete with magic shows) and Kaito has fun dragging Conan around, while other times the have romantic parts here and there. After he turns back to Shinichi, they go home and the Gosho boys exchange info on the BO. Shinichi begins to train Kaito. Aso is arrested (I don't remember whether that happened yet...) Perhaps there's more encounters with Shinichi and Ran, and Kaito and Aoko (they still have to go to school, right? Maybe Aoko finds out Kaito's a vamp now...? but then Nakomori-keibu would be REALLY suspicious of him being KID...) Perhaps Haibara is introduced. (You may not want to add all these characters like this, that's ok.) Maybe Vermouth is the same type of Supernatural as the 1000-year-old woman from the Mermaids' Lagoon (cuz she doesn't age). Gin, Vodka, and/or other agents are also Supernaturals. They find a lead on the BO (by Haibara, Vermouth, Kaito's great luck or Shinichi's bad luck, like he's attacked or something). By this time, Kaito is skilled enough to fly and fight and such. They eventually find a base or group of them. Maybe some startling revleation is made, like the BO Boss being some minor character that we liked or were ambivalent toward, or that the Boss is a full vampire who wants immortality or whatever. Epic fighting ensues. The Gosho boys win, arrests are made, things are wrapped up, and eventually Kai and Shin-chan live happily ever after
In either of these, maybe the FBI, the Hondos and/or more recent characters are intoduced (like Masumi Sera and Tooru Amuro, if you don't keep up with the manga then ignore Amuro for now).
WHEW. Long review. I just had this torrent of ideas now. The part in my BP idea, when they find that the BO already had Pandora, I got from mangaluva's 'A Phantom Thief'. GREAT KaiShin story about Shinichi/Conan being able to see and talk to ghosts and finding Pandora, with a sequel more about the BO on the way!
Well, I hope that you eventually finish all these great stories that brighten my days/nights! I'm going to go read 'The Phantom Raven' now! Also, please change your story descriptions so that all the "on hold" stories say "on hold", it would be helpful.
SanctuaryForNikola
nobody22 chapter 35 . 8/29/2012
OMG you actually continued :)))))
Im just so happy I've been grinning all the time while reading
Soo what will happen? Haibara's not exactly a predictable character...-
Looking forward to more chapters soon ;)

-nobody- ...(still smiling)
Caramel27 chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
So...Ran and Aoko as well as Haibara found about the identity of the two thieves?
twilightserius chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
ugh they had to be family. hmm wonder what she will do to shin who is loved by death