Reviews for Lilac's Savvy
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Love it!
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Ah... i wished scumbling woulda been a bit harder. Other than that, pretty good!
tootlez chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
its good I think it could use a little more detail though
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
pretty good! is Wolfgang Samson?
PrincessMikey chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is awesome! Lilac is so pretty. :)
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Sorry, I left the last review not realizing that I wasn't signed in.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Cool, I like it! More soon please!
Lol chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Epic ending xD cute story
Lol chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Epic ending xD cute sr
ThisRandomPerson chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
D

Fantastic! keep on writing!
NessieWinsa chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I think you could have separated the chapters, but the format doesn't matter.

Very good! Though I still can't get a clear enough image of Lilac, but so far, I have this impression that Lilac doesn't like kids younger than her.

Some grammatical errors, but I don't think they will bother the story line.

Truthfully, i think Lilac's scumbling so far have been a little... too easy. She could control it so well! And it was within the first few minutes she received them. I'm a little surprised. I know she might not have been extremely angry to lose control of her savvy, but still, if I had a power like that, I might become too excited and either something might not happen, or some catastrophe would blow up the block.

Anywho, nice chappie.

-NW
NessieWinsa chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Heya there,

I've just noticed I reviewed or read all the stories in the 'Savvy' section except for yours (whatever 'all' means since there's, like, only THREE friggin' fanfics in the whole section).

First of all, your writing's good. Not amazingly AMAZING but better than average. A lot better. I like writing too, and I've written a lot, of which most of my stories aren't even posted. So for me to tell you your stories are way better than my first fanfics is taking a lot of freaking courage and shame upon me. Lol!

What I've noticed is that, the more you write, the better critics you can get and improve on your mistakes. At least, that's what I think. Writing fanfics is like smokescreen. You know those movies where the spy dude uses smoke to camouflage and the bad guys can't see him to kill him? Well, okay, not the killing, but fanfics are sort of like that. You write so people can read and enjoy the story that links to a famous book/movie/etc. etc. etc. But, in the background, you're also secretly building up your ideas and changing, fixing, and trying out new ways of writing. Whether it's trying first person POV and switching to third person POV to just swapping words around to make the sentence sound better, you're improving. Just saying, but, reviews aren't everything. It's not about that people think that really matters. It's what YOU think, and ONLY you.

All mighty thorn buckets, brick me now, I sound like a therapist or a mother. I'm not even old enough to drive a friggin' car! So, it's just my physiological thinking in words right now. Don't pay attention to them if I'm insulting you in some way. Sorry :( Next thing you know, I'll be rambling about world peace soon and blah blah blah...

And as for the flames, spit on them until they vanquish :) Tempting, non? They deserve it. Whatever they said about your story, ignore them. Maybe they're jealous of your awesome talent, maybe they know who you are and are planning to break into your house and raid your refrigerator, or maybe they're just plain bored... I don't know, you can continue the list. The more you pay attention to the people that put you down, the worse you'll feel. Trust me, editors and publishers do this all the time to writers. Sometimes these people just send back the writers their story as a silent rejection and some like to make a big flare of it with red marker on a lot of the pages written 'NO!'. This guy I know had the same problem, but you know what? He finally found a publisher whom thought his story was pretty awesome and now, you can find the writer's book on the shelves of your local 'Chapters' (er... whatever bookstore in whatever country you live in... I'm not too sure.)

So... *awkward silence*

"Don't let life get'cha down"

Yeeeah... well, g'night. I'm heading for the hay stack. Good luck, great fanfic btw. If you post another chapter, I'll promise to read it. PEACE!

Keep it up and bravo on your first fanfic,

-NW
gayeverdeen chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
In response to your author's note: why are you quitting? It's a really good idea, you're a really good writer! Those people who flamed you weren't worth it. Please, please keep writing?
fclovesharrypotter chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
I think ur story's is good! Like REALLY REALLY REALLY good! U will probably bcome a famous author someday. So dream on a keep writing! :)