Reviews for Hourglass
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is great!
But you do know that Hayato is the first name while Gokudera is the surname right? I mean, sorry if I'm wrong, but when Shamal mentions "The Hayato's?" I reckon it's supposed to be the last name?
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Haha, that's so like Shamal and i like how you protrayed Tyr awesome! And the bit bout yamamoto's dad at the end was a nice add too X)
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ah-so I finally know Gokudera's mother's name! When was that announced? Anyway, this was a great introspective piece and I can easily see this happening. I like how you personified Tyr a little more than just a name we know. And cute little seven-year-old Squalo! :)

So this is why you posted that question, eh? XD I can easily see them recruiting Shamal.
TheLuciferPerson chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Great story. You pushed a couple of points, such as more character involvement, but that's okay. I've always wanted to know the relationship between the Varia and Shamal... my idea is a bit different, but your story was pretty cool, too. Nice job
NarratoreMelon chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wao, this is the first fic of this kind I've read (yes, I haven't read much) and it was AWESOME. I think Shamal was IC, and I dunno about Tyr but he had a sort of-tired?- edge to him, which makes sense. Aahhh, and I only JUST realised who Yamamoto's dad's friend could be! It all makes sense now! (I really am very slow) Ah, Shamal, you jut had to make a paper aeroplane out of Tyr's card...*Cough* Well, this is a ling review but I really loved it :D It would have been cute if mini-Squalo made an appearance, but, oh well!

-NarratoreMelon
Dream Charmer chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Loved it. These guys need more attention, and I like your version of Tyr.

P.S.: oh, one more thing - in the last chapter of your "Enumerated" story, there was a part about Reborn's coffee machine getting broken by Lambo and another one about Squalo and his hair. Could you please make them into separate one-shots?:) "makes puppy eyes" I'd love to read both of them.

Cheers!