Reviews for In the meditation room
B100-Lips chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
AWWWWW! / This is SOOO CUTE! :3 I wish I could write this well! Dx I love this pairing btw, so PLEASE write more for them! Pretty pretty pleeease? 3 3
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Possibly one of my weirder pairings, but I love it :D
kate882 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
to quoit Mori 'so cute' lol i liked the story :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was sweet!
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh wow, this was GREAT... I love it! Can you write more?
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
awww...it *is* cute...and I don't think it's too ooc...i mean, mori has to like cute things, doesn't he, because he obviously likes huni, don't he? i mean, he gets worried over him and stuff, so it's not just master-servant it's-his-duty nonsense, and huni is super cute, and is always surrounded by cute things and keeps doing cute things, and...you get the idea. neways, that's my op. i loved the story! thank you. :)
AvengetheFuture chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
omg, thats so freaking cute! x3
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
When I saw this fic I hoped it'd be a continuation of their relationship in the other fic, but it seems more like it's predecessor somewhat now ;) (and that one hasn't ended yet, yay!)

I liked it, this pairing is really growing on me now, can't see why I didn't think of it before xD
galaxxy3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You're a fanfiction genius, I must say. MoriHika is such an unexpected twist (as I think I mentioned in reviews for Averting Loneliness) but once you have it written out so expertly, it feels right. If it came together like this, I could see it being canon. Bravo! I can't wait to see what you present next (little heart here because FF hates it when I do it and erases it).
Jewel Flower chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Never thought I would be in to this pairing to be honest. Out of the twins I've always gone for Mori with Kaoru, although I can't really talk cos I'm into the abstraact paring of Mori/Kyouya, I can't help it I think its sweet. This was realy nice and I hope you can write more with them. Keep up the good work :) *thumbs up*