Reviews for If
Taytay123456 chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
I love that Bella is having these nightmares to warn her away from Edward...as if her subconscious (maybe spiritual magic) is, once again, pushing her from the Cullens and toward Jacob. Good job!
Taytay123456 chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
I like the way this chapter ended. The twisting of her bracelet just lets you know how much she is subconsciously wanting Jacob. Good chapter and good foreshadowing technique.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
What a fool is Bella. She should not be playing around in the Cullens world. She is going to get burned and in doing so drag down a whole lotta other folks. This is why so many people hate the winds up having to be rescued as a result of Her selfishness. The wolves wind up paying the freight for her sickness.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Edward interfere? In Bella's life? Of course not! The very thought is absurd.
Run Jake Run chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
Bella is being a fruitcake again. She has now cheated on Jake and is lying to him. She is even a more selfish bitch in your story than in the books and in the books she is pretty bad. Hopefully you will not make Jake an emo, dickless fool. Hopefully he discovers that she is a self-centered, cruel weirdo who only cares about herself and then runs away as far and as fast as possible.
jharv241 chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Great chapter.
jharv241 chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
Excellent chapter so glad for the pregnancy news.
jharv241 chapter 29 . 11/19/2013
Excellent chapter! It's safe to say you should put this story in a rating of K it is definitely not M believe me I would know. LOL.
jharv241 chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
Great chapter! So glad that Bella and Jacob are getting married!
jharv241 chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
Awwww that was beautiful love the gift Jacob gave to Bella!
jharv241 chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
Great chapter. I could never get with the disrespect when Edward put that diamond on Jacob's bracelet to Bella.
jharv241 chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
Awww simply beautiful!
jharv241 chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Great chapter! More trouble wonderful!
jharv241 chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
I love your version. Let's see what happens next.
jharv241 chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
I have a feeling that what Bella spoke about is true as far the imprint but will everyone else believe it and also will that keep the Cullen's from trying to put Edward and Bella together.